digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Buy here

51OBH8ENyJL.jpg

51Yg4N14k7L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! You are so lucky guys! I paid more than 200€ for this one! But I don't regret buying it. Certainly the most beautiful collector for a complete saga I have ever seen.
For those who can, buy it!

If anyone wants one of these PM me and I'll help you out.

edit: cancel that - looks like they've sold out? links arent working? :E

Last edited:
Reactions: Flip
GOT ONE! =D Looking foward to have it in my collection, i really could't resist, i choose the elder wand box without a doubt! the prices everywere else is sick so for 99!? its a bargain... and its only 500 pieces worldwide of this one... the wizad box had 65.000 pieces... but, damn play.com, i really had to work for this as i live in sweden and they only deliver to uk with this....
anyway, congrats to all that got one of this pieces! =)

Which won is better? Amazon UK or Amazon France Exclusive ?

Again a collector for Harry Potter, money money money.

coffret-blu-ray-harry-potter-int%C3%A9grale-amazon.jpg

This is better !

I bought both the Wizards Desk (Amazon UK Exclusive) and the wooden drawer with the Elder Wand limited edition (Amazon France Exclusive) when they were first released years ago and both were priced £175 each.

I think the wooden drawer with the Elder Wand limited edition (Amazon France Exclusive) just beats the UK release., but is the harder one to find.

Why does it beats the uk edition?

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I bought both the Wizards Desk (Amazon UK Exclusive) and the wooden drawer with the Elder Wand limited edition (Amazon France Exclusive) when they were first released years ago and both were priced £175 each.

I think the wooden drawer with the Elder Wand limited edition (Amazon France Exclusive) just beats the UK release., but is the harder one to find.

Why does it beat the uk edition?

I sold my wand edition ages ago, i own thew wizard edition and the futureshop steels with shelf...just want the castle now and for me that is the top of the pyramid.

Hogwarts Castle is magnificent

I sold my wand edition ages ago, i own thew wizard edition and the futureshop steels with shelf...just want the castle now and for me that is the top of the pyramid.

You will need deep deep pockets my friend to be able to get one of these new, even 2nd hand is quite expensive.

I had one which I ordered from Germany (made in china) NEW for £150 when they 1st came out but sent it back to seller due to shoddy workmanship on the drawer.

The actual model of Hogwarts Castle is magnificent and part of me wishes I kept it, but you know what collectors are like, everything has to be in the best condition.

Good luck in purchasing one at a reasonable price.

Last edited:
just got mine. It is amazing!!!

I have almost all of them now:
- Big Complete Wizard Edition Box
- Castle
- Wand Edition
- German Steelbook Collection
- Canadian Steelbook Collection
- Taiwan Metal Pack Collection
- Ultimate Edition Collection
- Almost all exclusive editions from all over the world

Missing:
- FNAC Set France
- Czech 24 DVD set

this is currently at thehut.com for £131.5, but using this code BHAUG100 gets it down to £119, and with quidco it'll get you approx 3.60 cashback as well. Know its not as good as that magical play deal for 99 quid but I bit at this!

Reactions: MRD