digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Buy here

51OBH8ENyJL.jpg

51Yg4N14k7L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I try to get most CE's, but I have always passed up the Harry Potter ones for some reason. Most of the earlier sets (such as the Dvd suitcase, or statue of Hogwarts) were pointless as they contained an incomplete series. I always said to myself that I would abstain buying any Harry Potter sets until such time as all eight films had been released

I inevitably ended up buying the Deluxe CE, which had both the Dvd's and Blu-Ray releases in. This felt ample for my collection. However, I did consider the Wizard's Edition, but felt that the asking price was far too much for eight films - I also thought that it seemed a bit redundant to include the Dvd's and Blu-Ray releases, which only pushed up the retail price

I wouldn't mind a set of those Ultimate Editions though

What do you mean? Are you located in the US or did you order a copy from the US?

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

If you ordered from Amazon UK it's not so strange it shipped from Germany. Amazon has stock all over Europe and ordering from Amazon UK doesn't always mean they ship from the UK. So don't worry, you won't get a German version :)

Aaaarrrghhhhh!!!! This was the month I saved and didn't buy any expensive blus

Both added to cart and purchased, hang my head in shame :emb::emb::emb: