Hart´s War (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Artwork:

63305343_500x500_2.jpg

63305343_500x500_4.jpg

63305343_500x500_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice movie but was hoping for a better artwork on this movie never the less its still quite decent...

As with all the others of this wave, this one will take but a couple months to drop to 12 sterlin pounds or so. I'll happily wait for it. :scat:

UK - Hart's War

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

VmrpSGD.jpg

qpba0tE.jpg

m1OPIdh.jpg

NhR3HUY.jpg

kgwDcqI.jpg

NvE6av9.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

1GDOJY7.jpg

2wmAEgY.jpg

qN52pjO.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

L0IG5ig.jpg

RikM5tv.jpg

76kBwFq.jpg

YT4l8va.jpg

It's such a shame this one is matte, it would have look pretty cool with a gloss finish in my opinion. The inside and back artwork is great.

Reactions: pmwhelan
It's such a shame this one is matte, it would have look pretty cool with a gloss finish in my opinion. The inside and back artwork is great.

Great resolution on the front, look at Bruce's stubble but poor resolution on the back. One of my faves with tora tora in this wave.

just now watched this what a bloody brilliant film would urge anyone to go get this :thumbs:

watched this all the way though and the ending spun it on it's head for won't tell you what that is for that you will have too watch, very well shot. I found it cinematic and overall very good

basil :thumbs:

Oh, this shiny metallic effects looks very nice, I hope they make more steelbooks with effects like this.

To bad that this steel have no embossing or debossing.