HDN Event HDN Halloween Celebration 2013 - Last flick watched [See you in 2014!]

Do you watch more Horror movies around Halloween?

• Yes I do!

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • No, I watch them all year!

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Not a horror fan at all

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Maybe I'll consider it this year!

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hey Horror/Halloween fans!​

Some people watch one flick per day for October,to celebrate Halloween. Others start early. Feel free to chime in with favorites you've seen, those you're watching and or recommendations/reviews-feel free to include movies watched at home or the theater. Subscribe to the thread to see what everyone else is watching!

Have fun & welcome back to the horror thread for this year!

See below for threads from 2011 and 2012

HDN Halloween Horror movie chat 2013.jpg

Visit the 2011 thread here

Visit the 2012 thread here

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Ricker, are you trying to break my heart here? :(

CG over prosthetics? I'm sure that's blasphemy.

Please repent, or burn forever in the fiery pits of Hades. :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Guess I will have to burn forever in the fiery pits of Hades.:scat:

While it's not something that I normally do, I just purchased one of my all time favorite horror movies from the Google Play Store...

The Keep

At least you can actually purchase it from somewhere! I'll be hooking my phone up to my display this weekend to check it out.

Love me some British movies. I watched last nite on Netflix US The Expelled. I really enjoyed it. The killers have a little parkour action, pretty creepy.

Watched The Curse of Chucky the other night. That's an hour and a half of my life I'm NEVER getting back.

What a pile of old toss. Not recommended.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've just watched the new remake of MANIAC with Elijah Wood.

Written by Alexander Aja of 'Haute Tension' and 'Hills Have Eyes' (remake) fame. So you know you're in for a gory treat!

I enjoyed it. Although can be tough to watch if you don't like violence against women (as it's pretty much 90 mins of it!)

Nice effects from Greg Nicotero and KNB too! :thumbs:

Watched 'Lake Placid' with my wife today. Saw it before, and this is as far as she tends to go with 'horror'....more of a scaredy cat than I am, LOL

Watched 'Lake Placid' with my wife today. Saw it before, and this is as far as she tends to go with 'horror'....more of a scaredy cat than I am, LOL

I love that Movie!!! Great mix of horror and comedy :D just like Tremors :cool:

Yesterday I saw Texas Chainsaw 3D..........One jump scare that I almost pooped :D too much bass in that Scene. Only good thing about this movie was the Main Actress. She has some eyes that are just Hypnotic :D

I love that Movie!!! Great mix of horror and comedy :D just like Tremors :cool:

Yesterday I saw Texas Chainsaw 3D..........One jump scare that I almost pooped :D too much bass in that Scene. Only good thing about this movie was the Main Actress. She has some eyes that are just Hypnotic :D

:hilarious::hilarious:pooped your pants:hilarious::hilarious:

LOL :hilarious: My ringtone is the themesong from Halloween...I love it. Yet when the phone rings in the car, and I don't expect it...well, I almost poop. Love, hate thing with Michael Myers :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.