HDN Event HDN Horror Celebration 2014 - Last horror film watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
HDN halloween 2014 graphic-final.JPG

pumpkinsmall.gif

Hello HDN ninja creeps!

It's that time of year where we start our 'Last Horror flick' watched discussion, celebrate the Halloween and fall seasons, and have some fun contests and horror related chats at hidefninja.com all through the month.

Visit our previous threads>>>2012 * 2013

Subscribe to the thread and visit often so you don't miss any goodies & new flick discoveries as shared by you and HDN members!

Share your love of the horror genre!

Other cool places to visit for horror-related info:

Movies & TV forum | Steelbooks | Horror Movie Deals | Blu-ray Release & Buzz
Front page news articles |
Collectibles & more!

Last edited:
The Crazies remake is Great!!! Might have to bust it out and watch it! My wife loves Timothy Olymphat(?) So she'll sit and watch it with me :D

Yep! That's the same reason that I broke it out. It is a bit of a trick w/ the mrs., her rules are no zombies and no bugs. Although I can get by with Resident Evil flicks since the zombies don't go around saying "brains... Brains... BRAINS!"

Reactions: Hooch and ocielz
Went to Walmart today for batteries and stopped by the $7.88 Blu-Ray bin. Picked up Freddy vs. Jason & Pet Sematary. I've never actually seen Freddy vs. Jason but it was EXACTLY what I expected...a non-stop laugh fest!!!

Pet Sematary didn't quite scare the $#¡+ out of me like it did when I was younger, but it still had a little bit of creepiness to it. There are two things from that movie that still get to me. One thing that will always creep me out is demonic/possessed/back-from-the-dead/etc. little kids. Creepy little f**kers!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413260482.363610.jpg

Why did they dress him in drag?!

The other thing from Pet Sematary that still gets me is this...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413260658.946141.jpg

Dont know what happened, but the wife watched 3 horror flicks with me this weekend. We started of with Oculus and it was decent, it had a nice creepy feeling with it although you could figure out the end. Then we moved on to Dark Skies after the DB post (thanks!), a little step up again also with anice creepy feeling to it. We finished off with Deliver us from Evil (out on bd 28 oct) I got a pre view example, this was the best of the lot by far. Eric Bana does a class acting job as a cop getting involved in a case with "diabolic" issues. He teams up with a "special kind" of priest and the hunt is on! This was a pleasant suprise, I enjoyed the acting and the atmosphere, surrounding, environment, soundtrack general footage was fantastic. If you like exorcist movies, I highly recommend this. I leave you with a trailer, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.