Hell or High Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #51 - The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Which edition(s) did you buy?

• Box Set

• Full Slip A

• Full Slip B

• Lenti Slip

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular (Pre-order April 27 at 3 PM Korea time)
Prices: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $123 (Boxset)
Notes: Box Set (300 copies) - Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (800 copies) - Lenticular (700 copies)
HDN Group Buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular

Quantity for the GB is as follows:

One Click x 25 $158 each
Full Slip A x 30 $49 each
Full Slip B x 30 $49 each
Lenticular x 30 $49 each

18056712_2076816979212175_6788984634428818474_n.jpg HH2.jpg HH3.jpg HH4.jpg
HH1.jpg
1.jpg IMG_0813.JPG hohw.jpg
IMG_0812.JPG

Last edited:
What's the print run?

Price is quite steep for a 1 disc Steelbook although it is more reasonable than Arrival with WWA Steelbook.

Print run will be announced tomorrow when Tony publishes it

Price is the same as Machete, so for a WEA Steelbook with all the goodies it's reasonable IMO as like you say, when you compare it to the WWA offerings.

What's the print run?

Price is quite steep for a 1 disc Steelbook although it is more reasonable than Arrival with WWA Steelbook.

That's the GB price too don't forget so with fees etc. Direct will be a bit cheaper - the price of standard blu collection

I'm in the same boat sadly, hopefully it won't sell out quickly

This to me feels like same type of movie as SPOTLIGHT, it's a great movie but was not over-popular even with awards consideration. If so sales should behave similarly. It's Partnership with The Blu so the print run should be fair.

Last edited:
Hmm do I take the risk and try to order direct from Kimchi? Not that I really have a choice... can't afford this until next Friday. :dunno:

I don't think you'll have issue on the day.

Just do it quick-ish and not a few hours later

edit: sh*t just realised you said Friday and I thought their pre order was a Friday which is normal for them but randomly it's a Thursday this time

Well some sell quick and some don't so who knows but also remember Tony always puts up unpaid orders and sometimes after elease too so it could go either way. Considering you can afford it the next day you might be all good.

It follows and let the right one lasted a bit, can't remember hateful eight and Spotlight lasted a couple of days - all of which came back at various times and he usually announces unpaid orders

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
I'm in the same boat sadly, hopefully it won't sell out quickly
Fingers crossed! ;)

I don't think you'll have issue on the day.

Just do it quick-ish and not a few hours later

edit: sh*t just realised you said Friday and I thought their pre order was a Friday which is normal for them but randomly it's a Thursday this time

Well some sell quick and some don't so who knows but also remember Tony always puts up unpaid orders and sometimes after elease too so it could go either way. Considering you can afford it the next day you might be all good.

It follows and let the right one lasted a bit, can't remember hateful eight and Spotlight lasted a couple of days - all of which came back at various times and he usually announces unpaid orders
Ignore my previous post... I got mixed up and forgot this is the edition I cancelled other pre-orders for so that I'd have enough cash. It's a GB I need money for next Friday, not this. :facepalm:

Spotlight actually sold out quite quickly if I remember correctly, because I really wanted a copy but missed out... I even kept missing it when it came back in stock. :ugh:

Reactions: Flloydo
Fingers crossed! ;)

Ignore my previous post... I got mixed up and forgot this is the edition I cancelled other pre-orders for so that I'd have enough cash. It's a GB I need money for next Friday, not this. :facepalm:

Spotlight actually sold out quite quickly if I remember correctly, because I really wanted a copy but missed out... I even kept missing it when it came back in stock. :ugh:

No worries,

I think spotlight lasted a day or 2 though didn't it? Or one editon went quick and then the other 2 over the course of the next day or 2. I can't remember, I know it was quick but not the second it when live

I didn't have the funds at the time for a few days so I was annoyed i missed it and then kept missing the restocks! Managed to get one of the bay last year at cost though