Hell or High Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #51 - The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Which edition(s) did you buy?

• Box Set

• Full Slip A

• Full Slip B

• Lenti Slip

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular (Pre-order April 27 at 3 PM Korea time)
Prices: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $123 (Boxset)
Notes: Box Set (300 copies) - Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (800 copies) - Lenticular (700 copies)
HDN Group Buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular

Quantity for the GB is as follows:

One Click x 25 $158 each
Full Slip A x 30 $49 each
Full Slip B x 30 $49 each
Lenticular x 30 $49 each

18056712_2076816979212175_6788984634428818474_n.jpg HH2.jpg HH3.jpg HH4.jpg
HH1.jpg
1.jpg IMG_0813.JPG hohw.jpg
IMG_0812.JPG

Last edited:
Shiiit...I was so determined to pass on this one, but when I saw that FullSlip A...Damn! That´s beauty, totally feel the movie! Now the mind plays tricks on me....

They all look good, think I'll pick Fullslip B or Lenticular .. Fullslip A looks good too but it kinda uses artwork which is already on the steelbook.

Edit:// Well, I think I've made my decision. I'll probably go with Fullslip B. I don't think a lenti fits to this movie.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
All three turned out really well! Not sure the art is varied enough to warrant a one-click (for me), though. The box itself looks decent; however, I'm not sure the black and white (chrome) color scheme does the art any favors.

Thanks buddy :thumbs: Damn, that boxset is looking sweet :naughty::LOL: One of the Fullslips for me though. My favourite is Type B but Type A looks good too :sorry: Hmmm... :coffee:
They all look good, think I'll pick Fullslip B or Lenticular .. Fullslip A looks good too but it kinda uses artwork which is already on the steelbook.
My thoughts exactly :thumbs:

Hell or High Water Steelbook (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.51)

The Pre order Date : 2017-04-27 (15:00)
Release Date : 2017-05-31

Lenticular Edition: USD35.99
Fullslip Type A Edition : USD35.99
Fullslip Type B Edition : USD35.99

One Click Box (300 copies) : USD123.00

All look decent but most likely slip B or the lenti

After a closer look I think full slip B will be my choice. Looks too good

Slip A is nice but prefer B and not massively feeling the lenti art, colours used or that back art of the lenti.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
Damn that looks good! Really stuck on either Fullslip
a or b! The Lenti looks good, but again it's a bloody o ring so pass on that.

I'm swayed to Fullslip A, but B keeps on calling me!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
If people started writing in the PayPal notes, no you wouldn't ;)
Still no PayPal notes section coming up for me on payment of my Fullslip B, so PM incoming with details. :D

Also, I've read somewhere that you can see the quantities left, but I can't find it?

When it comes to adding a PayPal note, there should be a link that says 'Add instructions to merchant' or something similar

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry