Group Buy: apsmith21

Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 10.44.45 PM.png
0003242920720_AV_300X300.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,730
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting. I will definitely be getting after seeing this movie last night. It's not going to win any awards, but it's much better than I thought it would be.

• Informative
Reactions: Bluprint
I quite enjoyed this film, The Rock kicks ass in it and it had a twist on the legend that made it a bit different. The plot wasn't up to much though, but it was a fun movie non the less.
The artwork looks pretty cool, I might be tempted to go for this if no UK release is announced.

I saw this yesterday and was a little disappointed. The action sequences were actually quite good but the attempts at humour and repartee in the early parts of the film were stilted and banal. Fortunately, as the movie progressed it picked up momentum, so I just allowed myself to be carried along with the spectacle.

This is, I believe, a Paramount title, so it will undoubtedly also be released in at least one of the European territories, if not the UK. I certainly wouldn't pay full whack for this on its first release but if it eventually drops to about £10-£12 then I'll consider adding it to my collection.