Hi-Def Ninja Fantasy Football League?

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
Just curious if you guys would be interested in starting a HDN fantasy football league.

There are a few sights out there that offer free services so it could be on the cheap.

If yes...we'd just have to decide if we want to do Dynasty, where you draft and keep your team year to year, unless you trade with another owner, or Redraft, where you lose all players at the end of the year and..well, redraft every season.

Just thought I'd throw this out there as I'm also a fantasy football junkie.:scat:

Reactions: Bluprint
I have played fantasy (soccer) since I was a kid but this is all new to me even tho I watch nfl on a weekly basis (roll on Vikings vs steelers) so we have a draft? How are picks decided? And what happens if someone isn't here when the draft begins?

Sorry for being such a newbbbbbbbb

Reactions: Higgser
for those wanting to be eligible for the money please paypal me $20 gift and just as last year i will award at end of season to the winners.

Solid drafts all around! I was sniped by Che, on the Gronkowski pic. Finding out yesterday that Rob, was going to active sometime in September was a surprise that I thought no one heard but me! But Che, he never sleeps like the girl from The Ring! Other players I lost out on that were conveted by me were Bey-Bey Thomas, Giovani Bernard, Darryl Richardson, Blair Walsh, EJ Manuel and Josh Gordon.

I'm so ready for week one. Fantasy football is a game of I told you so. So Smash, prepare to get smashed! Bow! :D

Solid drafts all around! I was sniped by Che, on the Gronkowski pic. Finding out yesterday that Rob, was going to active sometime in September was a surprise that I thought no one heard but me! But Che, he never sleeps like the girl from The Ring! Other players I lost out on that were conveted by me were Bey-Bey Thomas, Giovani Bernard, Darryl Richardson, Blair Walsh, EJ Manuel and Josh Gordon.

I'm so ready for week one. Fantasy football is a game of I told you so. So Smash, prepare to get smashed! Bow! :D

You know you got a D in grades. OUCH. BTW, I'm ready to beast on the league!!

yahoo has him projected to go 0-13 lol

I, on the other hand, absolutely kicked the crap out of you guys. I've been making championship teams for the last 15 years, kiddies. Take notes.

I've PM'd adrenaline Wreck's info, so anyone else wanting to get their money into the pot, now is the time.

Last edited:
Report cards mean nothing but we need to fix the schedule issue. We don't play all teams in the league. That is stupid.

Report cards mean nothing but we need to fix the schedule issue. We don't play all teams in the league. That is stupid.

congrats. I tried to fix something that didn't need fixed.

The league is now a single division and you still don't play everyone. A new randomized schedule too. Enjoy everyone, thank Che!

3 divisions? Can't you edit the schedule? Thank yahoo, not me. That is so stupid to not be able to play everyone once. I never had this issue in my league.

Last edited:
Just logged on site and it looks like there are still 2 divisions. Maybe that's the problem. Everybody is in the steelbook division. Blu go into league settings and where it says divisions near bottom, select no. I bet that helps everything.