Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live Saturday 4th June from 6 PM - UK BST Time)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't buy it when it was in Stock. Does anyone knows when is going to be able again?(if it's gonna be) Because I really want this steelbook and I don't believe that Zavvi got it Out of Stock

Usually they check their stock around release time, so either a few days sooner or a few days after the release.
But it will probably go fast, so make sure you keep checking reguarly.

Didn't realise both hulks were pushed back to next month.

Don't bother me, got so much on order anyway this month it does me a favour

Ignore these emails they happen because Zavvi don't update the estimated despatch date in customer orders when the release date was changed
So anytime that estimated date passes they auto send these emails
It was a bad idea to let the patriarch, old man Zavvi, handle these email notifications. The man should retire.;)

Ignore these emails they happen because Zavvi don't update the estimated despatch date in customer orders when the release date was changed
So anytime that estimated date passes they auto send these emails
My favorite, is when I get an apology letter from Zavvi for not getting a steelbook whose release date is a month away!:LOL:

Please check attached image.

Even the Incredible Hulk Lenticular is not spared as I have seen half a dozen sell for around 20. I know prices vary depending on supply/demand but for those who missed, you can try your luck.

Attachments

• hulk_bay.jpg
    hulk_bay.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 150