Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live Saturday 4th June from 6 PM - UK BST Time)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine and I have to say this is AMAZING !! ..... the best lenticular to come from Zavvi yet !!
Full magnet so no lining up issues and the depth is just unbelievable , great big green fist with plenty of depth.
Trust me this is the dogs boll**ks really really pleased and in perfect condition.

Just got mine and I have to say this is AMAZING !! ..... the best lenticular to come from Zavvi yet !!
Full magnet so no lining up issues and the depth is just unbelievable , great big green fist with plenty of depth.
Trust me this is the dogs boll**ks really really pleased and in perfect condition.
Pics or it didn't happen!:LOL::rofl:;)

not similar to the Marvel Lenti releases we have seen, disappointing, the theme isnt the same...and no slip cover as well.

It is cheaper than the others so there goes our value for money, pay for what we get

Arrived today with its brother and absolutely love them both.
Amazing depth to both lenticulars and at full height for a change they really look their best - with this one I felt I had to move out of the way to avoid being grabbed by Hulk's hand. . .
Only having experience of U.K. lenticular steelbooks I'd say without a shadow of a doubt that these are the best two I've seen and that any collector of U.K. steelbooks should beg, borrow or steal to nab either or both of two beauties.

On another point I was wondering if full height lenticulars are going to be used on the other coming lenticular steelbook - the 3 "Spider-Man" titles, "Ant-Man" and "Age of Ultron" - and speaking for myself I don't mind full height lenticulars at all and don't miss the framing borders and 'bossing and anything else that may be found on regular framed lenticular steelbooks.
TBH I prefer these new style U.K lenticular steelbooks with the large unframed pictures which give them a definite air, look and feel of quality :thumbs:

In conclusion: exactly what it says on the tin - i.e. a proper lenticular steelbook and not just a regular steelbook with a magnet stuck on in the middle.
9/10

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
If I were you I'd be sending this back.....

img_9794-jpg.270777

What are all those dots/blemishes on the artwork?

And your rear cover has a massive paint chip on the left hand side.....