Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live Saturday 4th June from 6 PM - UK BST Time)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So dissapointed by these,
They are horrendous. Don't get me wrong, the lentis are wonderful, perfect and up there with premium lenti releases and better in some cases but the treatment to the steel is awful with horrible dark matte art with the metalic sheen that makes me feel sick. Inside art is pointless too

image.jpeg

For some reason the below picture looks better than the actual steel in hand and I've used no filters etc. To the eye it's so dark
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Again the below pic looks better than it does in hand. I actually wished it did look like that

image.jpeg

If I were you I'd be sending this back.....

img_9794-jpg.270777

What are all those dots/blemishes on the artwork?

And your rear cover has a massive paint chip on the left hand side.....

That's water from when post man brought it in, it is going straight back. The lenti has got a scratch right down the front, a scratch on the front of the steelbook and the has scratch and a paint chip and I just don't like it. So I'll be sticking with my other HULK steels.
Hulk1.jpg The Incredible Hulk03.jpg

That's water from when post man brought it in, it is going straight back. The lenti has got a scratch right down the front, a scratch on the front of the steelbook and the has scratch and a paint chip and I just don't like it. So I'll be sticking with my other HULK steels.

I feel sorry for the guys who have sold the horizontal hulk, I would much prefer that release but kept this lenti for it.

I know magnets scratch gloss but when it's a full magnet like this I can't see how it would be an issue. You peel the magnet off from a corner anyway.
These would of looked fantastic as gloss or spot gloss on both hulks.

I get the other marvel magnets maybe scratching because they don't fit the whole steel but man what a let down these are

Sorry to hear about the scratches on your lenti because they are seriously the only decent thing about these releases

Anybody else got scratches on both of the hulk steelbooks and lenticulars or is it just me?

The back of my Incredible Hulk is scratched and has other marks. I added photos in that thread

• Thanks
Reactions: Bartaz
Must say received both my hulks today and for the money pleasantly surprised how good the lentis look and not a scratch in sight

Any vids or pics really won't do this Lenti justice. Just opened mine and I think I'm getting motion sickness! Good job on this Lenti, really clear and the depth is amazing!

• Thanks
Reactions: kingkarl1967
Happy with mine no quality issues with this one for me, good lenti much better than the other UK attempts, steelbook is alright smooth matt, like the front metallic highlight on Hulk, not sure about the back though, so put the lenti on there for now.

Last edited: