Digibook Hustler & other new Blu-ray Digibooks [USA]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Following posts from Wreck & BarnDoor in the Predictions thread. I've discovered the following BD digibooks are to be released by Fox and MGM. So far the known release dates are...

Some Like it Hot May 10
The Horse Soldiers May 10
The Hustler May 17
The Comancheros May 17
Patton May 17

fox_may_2011.jpg

Plus the possibility of several others such as Some Like it Hot and Tigerland! :scat:

Last edited:
Tigerland doesn't look to be a digibook. Most are speculating Some Like it Hot and The Horse Soldiers will be because their RRP's are the same as The Hustler and Comancheros.

I may need to pick up Rocky and Terminator (how many times can they possibly sell us that movie, but I LURVE me some Terminator!);)

A hint that they are likely to be digibooks (other than the fact they have been officially announced by the studios concerned!) is that they are priced at 23.99/24.99 on Amazon the typical price they charge for US digibooks.

Heads up if your in the uk these digibooks are all available at movietyme.com all priced at £17.99 each all confirmed us digibooks free postage no taxes and they post before they get released to just ordered the terminator,the usual suspects and master and commander.

Reactions: Antman