Digibook Hustler & other new Blu-ray Digibooks [USA]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Following posts from Wreck & BarnDoor in the Predictions thread. I've discovered the following BD digibooks are to be released by Fox and MGM. So far the known release dates are...

Some Like it Hot May 10
The Horse Soldiers May 10
The Hustler May 17
The Comancheros May 17
Patton May 17

fox_may_2011.jpg

Plus the possibility of several others such as Some Like it Hot and Tigerland! :scat:

Last edited:
Congratulations on your haul of digibooks Olena, I've only got Butch & Sundance at the moment.

Bad news on the X-men front I'm afraid. I got mine, they are all triple play standard amarays - not even so much as a slipcover! I'll be a bit more careful before ordering something for which there seemed to be no photographic evidence whatsoever. :angry:

Right...thanks for that...mine will be going directly back without even opening the box. :angry:

got usual suspects. quite disappointed. still no special features! i was hoping for a nice collection like my 2 dics dvd has. also, its region locked anyway, so ive kept my uk disc to put in the digi case.
bad news about terminator too, a new transfer would have been nice. although only watched it recently, so it will be a few years before i view it again.