I am looking for X Limited Ed/Collectors Ed-Current value and help thread

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys, please post any requests for 'current' pricing/value for non-Steelbook/Metal/Digi Eds, here.

Enjoy & good huntin'! :oohyeah:

Digitalbabe

From Biscuitnoir-

I'm just wondering how much is the french Inception briefcase from France is worth, brand new/mint. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to find the American 2009 "70th Anniversary Emerald Edition" release of the Wizard of Oz. Cheapest I can seem to find is £40 - any help would be appreciated! :)

so only the green slipbox version .. the target exclusive? I think it never went trade wide but not certain...

Looking for some help putting together these items on my priority list, if you have any of these please go through my trade thread's as I am selling/trading a lot of my goodies in my collection.

US.png
- Batman : Year One (with Figure)
US.png
- Batman : The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 (with Figure)
US.png
- Batman : The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 (with Figure)
US.png
- Batman : The Dark Knight Rises (with Figure)
US.png
- Superman / Batman : Public Enemies (with Figure)
US.png
- Superman / Batman : Apocalypse (with Figure)
US.png
- Green Lantern : First Flight (with Figure)
US.png
- Superman Vs. The Elite (with Figure)
US.png
- Batman : Under The Red Hood (with Figure)
US.png
- Justice League : Doom (with Figure)
US.png
- The Hobbit (with Lego Figure)
a4a6urad.jpg
dcuboxes.jpg
CA.png
- Blow Steelbook
ANY - Captain America
ANY - Thor
UK.png
- Iron Man & Iron Man 2
CA.png
- Hunger Games Mocking Jay Steelbook
DE.png
- Iron Man
US.png
- The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 Limited Editions
CA.png
- Drive Future Shop Slipcover

Thanks for your help :scat:

Not sure if this is the right place, but I am looking for some bonus discs that came with a couple exclusives...
Big Bang Theory Season 3 Target Bonus Disc
Big Bang Theory Season 4 Target Bonus Disc
Dexter Season 4 Target Bonus Disc
Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Target Bonus Disc
Thanks for the help....:thumbs:

Hi looking for the Coming To America Blu-Ray Paramount 100 years slipcover version from last year. I think it was from Walmart

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm interested in a sealed copy of...

Star Trek: Into Darkness 3D blu-ray/dvd (Target exclusive with slipcover)

I have a couple of steels to go towards this as a trade but preferably with someone in NA. :)

- Limitless (CDN)
- Apollo 13 (Czech)
- Cowboys & Aliens (FS exclusive)
- Sherlock Holmes: Games of Shadows (UK)
- Scarface (BB)
- Wolverine Origins (play.com)
- Chronicle (play.com) and more.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I wasn't sure where I could put this request:

I'm trying to get an HP Complete LE boxset from an Amazon UK vendor, but they will only ship within the UK. If a kind soul out there in the UK can receive this package for me and send it to Canada, please let me know (I'll pay for shipping and for your services)! Thanks.

Harry Potter: The Complete 1-8 Film Collection - Limited Numbered Edition

Potter.jpg

Open/mint - cash/trade - PM if you can help

Last edited by a moderator:
Original Post:
Hey, i'm looking for the US edition of the Alfred Hitchcock Masterpiece Collection blu ray (not the collectors edition)... Can anyone help? Looking at a reasonable price though ;)

EDIT: Never mind, i just picked one up online ;)

Last edited:
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U.S.A NINJAS!!! I come to you in my time of GREAT NEED! I've been going KONG KRAZY trying to find a copy of the Breaking Bad Complete Series on Blu-Ray! I've been to Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Costco, Target, and even Fry's Electronics! :angry: And no DAMN LUCK! :violent: Ebay and Amazon have some insane/outrageous prices!

So here I am, asking my fellow NINJAS if anyone is selling their copy/has an extra copy for sale! :thumbs:

Or, if anyone can locate me the Complete Series at a nearby store! I will pay the exact amount that you pay, plus the shipping (DUH! :p) hopefully no more than $250!

I would really appreciate it! THANKS! :LOL: Send me a PM!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm looking for the Star Trek Into Darkness Target Edition with Slipcover and combo 3D+2D+Bonus disc. (May be of another like Best Buy). Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Anyone thinking of selling their Dexter (blood slide box) UK box set. If not UK, then a region free version from a Ninja across the pond!

Cheers! :thumbs:

Edit: got one!

Last edited: