I am looking for X Limited Ed/Collectors Ed-Current value and help thread

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys, please post any requests for 'current' pricing/value for non-Steelbook/Metal/Digi Eds, here.

Enjoy & good huntin'! :oohyeah:

Digitalbabe

From Biscuitnoir-

I'm just wondering how much is the french Inception briefcase from France is worth, brand new/mint. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have an extra copy of Best Buy exclusive stark cover at 30$? I've seen today the price increases to 60$

And... does anyone know if it will be a price drop some day?
Thanks

Hello NINJAS! I really want this Edition! The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Target Exclusive) [USA]

View attachment 27974

The cheapest I found on ebay was for $43. I was hoping someone would sell it to me for a better price! :thumbs: Send me a PM if you can help me out! :LOL:

THANKS!

hey all,

I'm looking for the Best Buy or Future Shop exclusive
Game of Thrones Season 1 Start packaging

stark_zps51466161.jpg

How much is the Drive Ultimate Edition FNAC box set going for please?

Not sure if this is the place to post but i'm looking for the Senna Australian blu ray metalbox or the JBHIFI exclusive edition with the metalbox... Thanks :thumbs:

How much would I need to spend to get hold of the Drive Ultimate Edition FNAC box set?

How much would I need to spend to get hold of the Drive Ultimate Edition FNAC box set?

Forgot to say, the box doesn't have to be sealed but would be looking for the steel inside to still be sealed.

im sure there are plenty of UK ninjas who could help. might be wise to combine with a group buy request?