I finally found it! My “holy grail”!

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
The fine folks at /r/steelbooks have a good idea that I think could work well here.

Share a picture or pictures of your most recent “grail” discovery.

A “GRAIL” is an edition that might have taken you a while to find, has a good story about how you found it, or is important to you in some way. Grail does NOT indicate value. A $5 find at a thrift store could be a grail to you!

1) where you found it (RETAILER, MARKETPLACE, THRIFT STORE, etc)
2) who produced the edition (if it's a premium or retailer exclusive, please note to help other members! Filmarena, Reel Synergy, BluFans, Zavvi Exclusive, etc)
3) your own picture
4) share your story, if you can!
5) (optional) if you traded for it, what was the trade or how much you might have purchased it for.

INITIAL THREAD GIVEAWAY DETAILS
To kick off this thread and to keep it going, there will be at least one giveaway, maybe more if there’s enough participation!

The more grails you post in single / individual posts, the better chances become!

Prize list:

1 winners of 4k Blu-ray COMPLETE Indiana Jones set
2 winners of 4k Blu-ray Godfather Trilogy set

Last edited:
I always wanted this but it was always out of my price range, but I found someone on fb selling it for a great price so I had to get it before someone go snag it!

Screenshot_20230413_163035_Gallery.jpg

Drive OC from Manta Lab

Another grail of mine that I'm so happy to have in my collection. One of my favorite movies and was ecstatic when I saw the OC box bit not with the resellers prices. So I just waited until I found the perfect time to pick one up and I still can't believe I have it.
Screenshot_20230413_163028_Gallery.jpg

Fight Club OC from Manta Lab

Another grail of mine that I'm so happy to have in my collection. One of my favorite movies and was ecstatic when I saw the OC box bit not with the resellers prices. So I just waited until I found the perfect time to pick one up and I still can't believe I have it.
View attachment 553255
Fight Club OC from Manta Lab
Yes! Glad someone posted this. Was going to post this one myself too at some point. The OC box, DL and steel are incredible

Yes! Glad someone posted this. Was going to post this one myself too at some point. The OC box, DL and steel are incredible
I couldn't agree with you more, I was at work and I kept checking to make sure no one posted it before I could lol

Reactions: Flloydo
I know they're not premiums but these tend to be quite sought after and I love 'em.

Play.com IM, obviously I didn't know what was ahead in the MCU but amazing to think the Infinity Saga started here. And I think this steel was only £10.99? :woot:

Then HMV's Thor.... I hadn't actually seen the movie, it didn't appeal, but my little boy wanted to watch it and as HMV had this steel marked down to something like £12.99 I bought it on a whim. Then loved the movie :)

HMV did have their CA steel in stock that day also, later down the line I kicked myself for not snagging that too.

PXL_20230414_063655201.jpg

2 personal grails I always wanted when I joined HDN but were long sold out.
Constantine Manta Full slip for a very good price thanks @harry has a very cool Glow in the dark effect, hoping for a box set of Constantine someday,

Also the U'mania Joker lenticular I got via an ebay auction for only $60.
Imo the best Joker edition to date, very cool transition effect.
20230413_092025.jpg
20230413_092038.jpg
20230413_092214.jpg

20230413_092745.jpg
20230414_093240.jpg
20230414_093320.jpg

Last edited:
Now I'm a big fan on the Nolan Batman Trilogy and before Blufans the set to have was from HDZETA. The asking prices reflected that previous sentence. So it took me awhile to find a set that didn't cost me selling a few organs on the black market. Well I just have to say that my surgery scars are healing nicely.

Screenshot_20230414_083320_Gallery.jpg

Batman Begins from HDZETA
The Dark Knight from HDZETA
The Dark Knight Rises from HDZETA

I think all the Weet spideys are epic but there’s something special about these 3

View attachment 553280
View attachment 553281
View attachment 553282
View attachment 553283
View attachment 553284
Flloydos' use of Spider-Man aesthetics in his Weet photos is impressive, and his incorporation of the spider-web motif is a particular highlight. The intricate patterns of spider-webs are a key aspect of Spider-Man's imagery, and Flloydos has utilized this element in his photos to great effect.

In his photos, Flloydos has expertly integrated spider-web patterns into the backgrounds and costumes of his models, creating a sense of cohesion and unity throughout the images. These patterns serve not only as a visual reference to Spider-Man's powers, but also as a striking design element that adds depth and texture to the photos.

Additionally, Flloydos has used the spider-web motif to create unique framing and composition within his photos. By strategically placing the web patterns around his models, he creates a sense of movement and dynamism that draws the viewer's eye and adds energy to the images.

Overall, Flloydos' use of spider-web patterns in his Spider-Man-inspired Weet photos is a testament to his attention to detail and creative vision. The resulting images are not only visually stunning, but also capture the essence of the character in a unique and compelling way.

Flloydos' use of Spider-Man aesthetics in his Weet photos is impressive, and his incorporation of the spider-web motif is a particular highlight. The intricate patterns of spider-webs are a key aspect of Spider-Man's imagery, and Flloydos has utilized this element in his photos to great effect.

In his photos, Flloydos has expertly integrated spider-web patterns into the backgrounds and costumes of his models, creating a sense of cohesion and unity throughout the images. These patterns serve not only as a visual reference to Spider-Man's powers, but also as a striking design element that adds depth and texture to the photos.

Additionally, Flloydos has used the spider-web motif to create unique framing and composition within his photos. By strategically placing the web patterns around his models, he creates a sense of movement and dynamism that draws the viewer's eye and adds energy to the images.

Overall, Flloydos' use of spider-web patterns in his Spider-Man-inspired Weet photos is a testament to his attention to detail and creative vision. The resulting images are not only visually stunning, but also capture the essence of the character in a unique and compelling way.
200w.gif

Flloydo.jpg