I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WEA (World Exclusive Art), limited to 2000 copies.

Price: £17.99
Pre-order HERE
Sold out
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus

Official artwork-final & update 4/16/2014

ISTDfinal.jpg

Inside/back art:
ISTDfinal-front.jpg

ISTDfinal-back.jpg

ISTDfinal-inside.jpg

isawdevil.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:
True.. could be any time with zavvi.. I'm gonna be checking in every 5 mins till it goes live.. I have no life so why not:D

Hilarious! but so true... I guess a lot of people see us that way. I m heading to work right now but week end is quiet at the hotel so I ll do the same. checking every now and then :)

Reactions: chunk
Hilarious! but so true... I guess a lot of people see us that way. I m heading to work right now but week end is quiet at the hotel so I ll do the same. checking every now and then :)

I think thats how I got orders in for some of the other ultra low SB's zavvi have been dishing out lately, when steelbook collecting takes all your spare cash you find yourself staying in a lot just waiting for the next one to go live:(:hilarious: more than makes up for it when the postie (I call mine Santa) drops off all my goodies:D

Good luck everyone.. this looks to be as popular as 3:10:D

Reactions: harry
I think thats how I got orders in for some of the other ultra low SB's zavvi have been dishing out lately, when steelbook collecting takes all your spare cash you find yourself staying in a lot just waiting for the next one to go live:(:hilarious: more than makes up for it when the postie (I call mine Santa) drops off all my goodies:D

Good luck everyone.. this looks to be as popular as 3:10:D

Are we all addicts, waiting for our next fix? kinda scary.... but hey, when the zombie apocalypse arrives, we will have a strong group of ninjas to help each other around the world :))

Reactions: chunk
Are we all addicts, waiting for our next fix? kinda scary.... but hey, when the zombie apocalypse arrives, we will have a strong group of ninjas to help each other around the world :))

I don't think any of us would even notice a zombie apocalypse as we all seem to be glued to our computer screens 24/7EEK! I'd agree that there are many addicts here:scat: its scary good:D

Reactions: Skog
Amongst all the other "Ultra Limited" titles we have had recently, where does it sit in the popularity stakes, or another words how fast do we think this will sell out..

Is it up there with 3:10 to Yuma, or just another one like Swingers

I'm hoping its like swingers so everyone gets it if they want it. Will be
interesting to see how this one plays out.. I'm thinking much closer to 3:10's sell out time but I may be biased as I personally have more interest in this title over swingers. We need info man Paul to be on the ready with his stopwatch:thumbs:

Cool concept, but damn even I could make this **** look better! :hilarious:

It looks like they just took a few random PS brushes and added the blood in a min or something (hope this is just a quick mock-up). Good thing I don't really like the film, but just wanted to share my thoughts. :)

Reactions: lolwut
surprisingly i havent seen this one, but i totally get some of the excitement 4 the film.

what i dont get, is how after Aviator & Stargate y'all can be so excited for:

1) an overpriced steelbook being sold @ £18 when its actually worth £10 (at best)
2) poor artwork
3) basic matte finishing, possibly not even embossed or debossed
4) zero indication on the finished product regarding its "ultra limited" run, making the extra paid virtually worthless.

:movie:

surprisingly i havent seen this one, but i totally get some of the excitement 4 the film.

what i dont get, is how after Aviator & Stargate y'all can be so excited for:

1) an overpriced steelbook being sold @ £18 when its actually worth £10 (at best)
2) poor artwork
3) basic matte finishing, possibly not even embossed or debossed
4) zero indication on the finished product regarding its "ultra limited" run, making the extra paid virtually worthless.

:movie:

The worst part is I agree with all the above mentioned things. haha
We all know the real reason people will getting this. *whistles*
I'm getting it because I really want it and don't own it yet. So paying a bit more, well a lot more for the SB is semi ok.
Sadly I feel bad for the people that will want it but not get it because of greed.:(

Reactions: harry