I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WEA (World Exclusive Art), limited to 2000 copies.

Price: £17.99
Pre-order HERE
Sold out
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus

Official artwork-final & update 4/16/2014

ISTDfinal.jpg

Inside/back art:
ISTDfinal-front.jpg

ISTDfinal-back.jpg

ISTDfinal-inside.jpg

isawdevil.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:
My Opinion...

This week I cancelled a whole load of preorder steelbooks on Amazon.
Reason...I can't afford all of them!!! Simple, steelbooks Vs eating & drinking & paying rent.

I made a decision to cut down the spend and hopefully pick up the 4000 plus print runs later when they get a good price drop.

Zavvi are very clever!!! They release ultra limited print runs of 2000...they know they will sell out (whatever the title)!!! So we panic and buy.

If I don't buy when the chance comes, I will miss out. Then if I decide later I want it I have to pay a premium or suffer disappointment, like this last weeks small return supply on Zavvi.

Then to add to this you have the Kimchi steels...for the big spenders and slip collectors, beginning to be CRAZY!!!!

I will buy all ultra limited 2000 print runs, because then it gives me time to reconsider later if I can afford etc, I CAN ALWAYS CANCEL.

VERY CLEVER ZAVVI...we are all hooked in...:movie:
Finally some one who feels the same way I do. I'm seriously considering jacking it in too many preorders/anouncements. I will wait for infernal affairs from Kimchi & possibly Smowpiercer even though I just received Amazon Fr Steelbook. Once they are done think I will call it a day. I pretty much have all my favourite movies in steelbooks. There is too much out there & I starting to question wether i can afford to carry on. I said weeks ago that Zavvi had caught on with these 2000 ultra limited releases & it looks like it's now a regular occurrence. I like HDN very much but am becoming disillusioned with the steelbook collecting.

Reactions: Thelite13