I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

No No spent my credit on Gamer 3D and The Punisher with John Travolta for my dad in the end, Won a auction on eBay the same night on flight for £10.25 he sent me the original US slip with a copied dvd in the box.

No No spent my credit on Gamer 3D and The Punisher with John Travolta for my dad in the end, Won a auction on eBay the same night on flight for £10.25 he sent me the original US slip with a copied dvd in the box.

Dayum! :( You don't need the slip then if he sent it. Just the movie right? Does Gamer come with a slip?

Looking for:

- The Mist (Lenticular Slip, CA)
- Kill Bill (Lenticular Slip, CA)
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 CE
- Halo Legends

Have:

- Fringe Season 3 (BBY Exclusive)
- Trick R Treat
- Dark Knight Rises (BBY Exclusive CA)
- Game Of Thrones Season 2 (Greyjoy Exclusive)

Any other slips you might need, ask and you may receive

I'm looking to trade my copy of 'FLIGHT'(U.S.) complete with embossed slipcover (opened but MINT) for a copy of 'PET SEMATARY'(U.S.) complete with lenticular slipcover. If anyone can help please PM me ;)

Looking for some help putting together these items on my priority list, if you have any of these please go through my trade thread's as I am selling/trading a lot of my goodies in my collection.

I am looking for Slipcover Only, or the complete set :scat:

US.png
- Batman : Year One (with Figure)
US.png
- Batman : The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 (with Figure)
US.png
- Batman : The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 (with Figure)
US.png
- Batman : The Dark Knight Rises (with Figure)
US.png
- Superman / Batman : Public Enemies (with Figure)
US.png
- Superman / Batman : Apocalypse (with Figure)
US.png
- Green Lantern : First Flight (with Figure)
US.png
- Superman Vs. The Elite (with Figure)
US.png
- Batman : Under The Red Hood (with Figure)
US.png
- Justice League : Doom (with Figure)
US.png
- The Hobbit (with Lego Figure)

a4a6urad.jpg
dcuboxes.jpg
US.png
- Drive Future Shop Exclusive Slipcover

Last edited:
Hi guy's...Can anyone help with "secret of the wings"lenti..Just the slip for preference but new/sealed ok.

Also if anyone has a copy new/sealed mint of the MIST(lenti) and PANS LABYRINTH(lenti) just lying around collecting dust :hilarious:

And im also after any asian lenti's if anyone has any they can get or wish to part with..
Good $$$ PAID for the right one..:thumbs:

Attachments

• SECRET OF THE WINGS.jpg
    SECRET OF THE WINGS.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 0