I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

These are slip only EEK!

Yes :)
Is it that terrible ? :ohno:

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Found a sealed John Rambo director's cut (FR) sealed today, if someone is interested...
I know some people here are after this one.

Given the rarity of those titles bidou .... I would say just -$5 per each one of what Gbox quoted ... Some people will devalue them greatly with no movie .. .but real slip collectors know when something is rare and really only care about the slip so the movie doesnt make much price difference.

Reactions: bidou
anybody know where I might be able to pick up the slip for the french release (Metropolitan) of John Rambo director's cut?

thanks!

Yes :)
Is it that terrible ? :ohno:

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Found a sealed John Rambo director's cut (FR) sealed today, if someone is interested...
I know some people here are after this one.

I'm sorry, I meant to say the price is just for the slip. My EEK! Meant that those prices are expensive for just the slip, but its what they are worth. But truth be told, all those are OOP slips that really do not come around very often. The movies for each can be had for around $5 each in today's market. The slip is what really makes them valueble. I never post values because people like to scalp online, but for my friends I am willing to bypass my rule.

When it comes to slip, any crease, or damage will decrease value significantly. For example, a MINT (and I mean pristine) slip for Dracula can be sold for $50 easy to the right seller, the slightest crease will decrease value 50% to say the least, so take that in consideration as well. ;)

Hope this helps

Reactions: bidou
Given the rarity of those titles bidou .... I would say just -$5 per each one of what Gbox quoted ... Some people will devalue them greatly with no movie .. .but real slip collectors know when something is rare and really only care about the slip so the movie doesnt make much price difference.

I'm sorry, I meant to say the price is just for the slip. My EEK! Meant that those prices are expensive for just the slip, but its what they are worth. But truth be told, all those are OOP slips that really do not come around very often. The movies for each can be had for around $5 each in today's market. The slip is what really makes them valueble. I never post values because people like to scalp online, but for my friends I am willing to bypass my rule.

When it comes to slip, any crease, or damage will decrease value significantly. For example, a MINT (and I mean pristine) slip for Dracula can be sold for $50 easy to the right seller, the slightest crease will decrease value 50% to say the least, so take that in consideration as well. ;)

Hope this helps

Thank you very much guys, your help is much appreciated !
You are both references in slipcovers business :thumbs:

If anyone can hook me up, PM me please.

The Slips (preferably with the complete case and discs) I am looking for are:

Toy Story 3D Lenticular US Edition
Toy Story 2 3D Lenticular US Edition
Toy Story 3 3D Lenticular US Edition
Monsters Inc 3D Lenticular US Edition
Finding Nemo 3D Lenticular US Edition
Up 3D Lenticular US Edition
Brave 3D Lenticular US Edition

and any other Pixar 3D Lenticular US Edition

If anyone can hook me up, PM me please.