I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

Hi

I have been a member of blu-ray.com for a while and have been searching for som slipcovers, but i havent had much luck så after 1 google search i am hoping for better luck here :D

Theese are the slips i am looking for, and it has to be slipcovers from the UK

Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Ratatouille

I am located in sweden but will pay promptly with paypal.
If anyone have anything pelase pm me !

Thanks

---
Edit updated my post
(thanks for the info jimmy)

Last edited:
Im looking for the Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 3D slipcover, the lenticular one. I got Part 1 with the slip & want them both to match :)

10 For$20 Day

So I am trying to clear out some slipcovers to make room for more so I am having a 10 for $20 day. I am selling the following, you pick the 10 from the list below:
127 Hours
Abduction
Act Of Valor
Alien
Aliens
American Reunion
Batman: Under The Red Hood
Comic Con Episode IV: A Fan's Hope
Date Night (Lenticular)
Donnie Darko
Family Guy: It's A Trap
Family Guy: Something, Something, Something... Darkside
Get Smart (Lenticular)
Gone
Harry Potter: Deathly Hollows Part 2 (Lenticular)
Harry Potter: Half Blood Prince
It's Complicated
Killers
Letters To Juliet
Lockout
Machete
Margaret
Mirror Mirror (Lenticular)
Nanny McPhee Returns
Ninja Assassin
Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Push
Red Riding Hood (Lenticular)
Safe House
Smokin' Aces 2: Assassin's Ball
Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World
Step Up 3
Tangled
The American
The Blind Side
The Eagle
The Hurt Locker
The Losers
The Motorcycle Diaries
Three Stooges
Watchmen (Lenticular)
Where The Wild Things Are

Question

Hey everyone I have a question. I have a friend who is selling all of his slipcovers and he got me thinking about doing the same thing because I really don't need them and could use the $. I have a few Canadian exclusives that are rare/ultra rare. My question is, how much do you think the slipcovers are worth, heck, if I included the blurays, how much do you think they would be worth as well. Most of the blurays are still factory sealed. The ones listed with a *, I don't have the bluray for. Also would I be better off selling them on here or ebay. Thanks in advance. The list is:

Beastly (Lenticular)
Drive (Lenticular) (Future Shop Exclusive)
Gangs Of New York (Lenticular)
Insidious
Journey To The Center Of The Earth (Lenticular)
Kill Bill Vol. 1 (Lenticular)
Kill Bill Vol. 2 (Lenticular)
Memento (Lenticular)
Mirror Mirror (Lenticular)
No Country For Old Men (Lenticular)
Pan's Labyrinth (Lenticular)
Scream 4
Shoot Em Up (Lenticular)
Sin City (Lenticular)
The Crow
The Golden Compass (Lenticular)
The Mist (Lenticular)
The Punisher (Lenticular)
The Woman In Black (Lenticular) (Future Shop Exclusive)

You'd definitely get more money on eBay. Can't really tell you how much they are worth to be honest, this is not the kind of thing I'm good at, you know me :dunno:

Sucks that you're quitting the game as well tho :(

You'd definitely get more money on eBay. Can't really tell you how much they are worth to be honest, this is not the kind of thing I'm good at, you know me :dunno:

Sucks that you're quitting the game as well tho :(

Thanks for the info dude. I am not sure if I am quitting or not. I would like to keep them but in the same breath, they aren't of much use to me and collect dust... It just drives me knowing that something I could make money off of is just sitting there lol. It was also the thrill of the catch and I got all of the pretty much impossible slips that I thought that I would never get.

I can understand that, but like I've stated many times before, I'm not here to make money. This is my hobby and I love it. Hell I just picked up 10 copies of Drive and I can pick up 14 more. Do you imagine how much cash I could make selling them for profit if I wanted to?

This is not me, that's all. Maybe it's because I'm still new in the collecting world?

Anyways, I hope I won't change my ways and good luck, you'll easily find some buyers, especially for The Mist.

First time posting in this thread, I've been over at br but biscuitnoir recommended I try here. These are slips I'm looking for:

US:
Babel (Academy Awards O-Sleeve)
Kung Fu Panda (Target)
Shameless: The Complete First Season
There Will Be Blood (Academy Awards O-Sleeve)

CA:
Piranha

UK:
Lost Highway
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me

FR:
Boogie Nights
Midnight Meat Train
Piranha 3D
Triangle
True Romance

KR: