I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

Hi all, is there anyone in the US who could get me a Best Buy copy of Cabin in the Woods with the lenticular sleeve that changes to the monsters? Any help greatly appreciated - I'm a big Whedon collector!

I'm looking for some US slipboxes and slipcovers: :p
- Snow white and the Huntman (target slipboxes - prefer without movies, as they are three :emb:)
- Cabin in the Woods (BB lenticular slipcover - with Br, it 's not important)
- Batman : The Dark Knight Returns part 1
:Dthanks

CA.gif
Kill Vol.1 (Lenticular)

CA.gif
Memento

Obviously :(

Hi all, is there anyone in the US who could get me a Best Buy copy of Cabin in the Woods with the lenticular sleeve that changes to the monsters? Any help greatly appreciated - I'm a big Whedon collector!

I'm looking for some US slipboxes and slipcovers: :p
- Snow white and the Huntman (target slipboxes - prefer without movies, as they are three :emb:)
- Cabin in the Woods (BB lenticular slipcover - with Br, it 's not important)
- Batman : The Dark Knight Returns part 1
:Dthanks

Guys, that Cabin in the Woods slipcover is everywhere, not just Best Buy. You should be able to order one for yourselves through whatever US merchant's website you prefer.

I was going to do exactly the same, but just in order to avoid deceptions, I emailed Ama.us...the answer :"purchase. If it's not, send it back" ;)I have time to loose from where I 'm leaving :D

I was going to order it from Amazon.com but didn't know if it would definitely have the slipcover. Is there any way to be sure?

I was going to do exactly the same, but just in order to avoid deceptions, I emailed Ama.us...the answer :"purchase. If it's not, send it back" ;)I have time to loose from where I 'm leaving :D

I received mine today and it does indeed STILL have the lenticular slipcover from Amazon

Reactions: Le Marquis
Looking to buy or trade for The Avengers Target 2D slip. Here's what I have for trade:

US.gif
Alien
US.gif
Aliens
US.gif
Beauty and the Beast 3D (5-Disc Diamond Edition, silver, corner and bottom wear)
US.gif
The Incredibles (Yellow 2-Disc BD+DVD+DC)
US.gif
Jackass 3
US.gif
Lost: The Complete Fourth Season
US.gif
Lost: The Complete Fifth Season
US.gif
Machete
US.gif
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
US.gif
Sherlock Holmes
US.gif
Source Code
US.gif
Tron Legacy 3D (Lenticular)
US.gif
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (Collector's Edition)
US.gif
Warrior
US.gif
X-Men: First Class (Professor X)