I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

Trade want!!! but trade + cash its possible! All sealed please or mint!!!!!! many editions in my thread!!!

WANT:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH MEGA WANT!!!

The Fall Novamedia NE A01
TINKER TICKER DESIGN A & B PA021

Visit my thread for all trades!

Been a while since I dropped by this part of the forum, but I recently struck out on a couple slips and thought it wouldn't hurt to post. Well, besides my wallet. :rofl:

I'm open to trades but would mostly prefer cash, PM me for my trades list if interested.

Wonder Woman (2009) USA or CA, preferably slipcover only but not a dealbreaker.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) lenticular USA, strongly prefer the slipcover only but open to the full package.

Iron Man 3 Korean 2D - the original with Pepper on the slip, not the more recent re-release. Prefer the full package but would accept slip only.

• Thanks
Reactions: monsterzebra
Trade want!!! but trade + cash its possible! All sealed please or mint!!!!!! many editions in my thread!!!

WANT:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH MEGA WANT!!!

The Fall Novamedia NE A01 [extra huge mega big want]
TINKER TICKER DESIGN A PA021

Looking for DREDD Australian Slipcover, trade or sale, prefer sealed. PM me if you can help. Thanks.

View attachment 239392

Still looking :)

230140-39da8f880f8537fac916e79c0b8bfada.jpg

Looking for the following Plain Selective releases:

DVD Prime:
Wu Xia (C008)
Steamboy (C012)
Ghost in the Shell: Innocence (C013)
The Science of Sleep (C014)

Wolf Children - Limited + Standard editions
Love Letter - Standard slipcover edition only
Two Days One Night - Amaray (Cine21 Magazine subscription edition)

Excellent to Mint Quality. Sealed or opened.

recently picked up a load for French Warner blu line Amarays with slips be nice to make a collection out of them of anyone has some for sale will take any film only have 9 so far

also after
sdcc editions
fox icon slips
marvel Asian slips
texas chainsaw slips and mediabooks

Trade want!!! but trade + cash its possible! All sealed please and mint!!!!!! many editions in my thread!!!

HIGH MEGA WANT!!!

Want to buy any LENTICULAR slip-covers - preferably without the amaray/discs unless diamond edition disney films-- Must be UK based for shipping--
Please just message me photos with a buy it now price

Trade want!!! but trade + cash its possible! All sealed please and mint!!!!!! many editions in my thread!!!

HIGH MEGA WANT!!!

Probably a long shot and hopefully in the right thread.

But looking for Thor dark world Kimchidvd PET Slipcover if anyone has one spare or happy to sell.

Please PM me with photos and price.

Last edited: