I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Last edited:
Hey, i'm looking for the Coraline Pop-Up Slipcover from Canada. With or without movie in a mint condiction.
And if u have or a seperate user the Coraline 3D Lenticular from US also with or without a movie and in mint condition.
But the Pop Up one from Canada is more important. The US one is just a bonus ^^ Thanks to everyone :)
68080-b3ac7e323ba02b8c5044bfd6d0cbd5ce.jpg
$_1.JPG

Trade want!!! but trade + cash its possible! All sealed please or mint!!!!!! many editions in my thread!!!

WANT:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIGH MEGA WANT!!!

The Fall Novamedia NE A01
FoxCatcher Plain Archive SlipCase

Visit my thread for all trades!

Not sure which country this Slipcover is from, but I'd appreciate any help obtaining a MINT Edition for my wife Alyssa! :notworthy:

Aladdin (Blu-ray w/ Slipcover)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disneys-Aladdin-BLU-RAY-/152011321575?hash=item236494b0e7:g:zqwAAOSwh-1W4jGg
View attachment 227455

I found this listing on ebay, I'd buy it from the seller but he has zero ratings... I dont trust it :confused: Send me a PM, Thanks! :thumbs:
definitly fake.. bought from him a Snow White Diamond edition and it only a hard paper with a fake cd in side,,,ebay gave me all my money back 2 days after i open a case... also, this guy is making his rating by buying 1$ items from evrywhere... and he is getting positive feedback cause he pays good

• Informative
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Looking for this slip!! I believe it is Walmart Canada exclusive?!
I just need the slip but if you have to sell it with the movie, I'll gladly take it too. Thanks guys :)

image.jpeg

Hey, i'm looking for the Coraline Pop-Up Slipcover from Canada. With or without movie in a mint condiction.
And if u have or a seperate user the Coraline 3D Lenticular from US also with or without a movie and in mint condition.
But the Pop Up one from Canada is more important. The US one is just a bonus ^^ Thanks to everyone :)
68080-b3ac7e323ba02b8c5044bfd6d0cbd5ce.jpg
$_1.JPG
@MockingjayBen
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CORALINE-3D...033778?hash=item1c63896832:g:DfoAAOSwr7ZW7Jyy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CORALINE-3D...274899?hash=item3abe81b5d3:g:D3YAAOSwc0FUqGxj

Reactions: MockingjayBen
Looking for this slip!! I believe it is Walmart Canada exclusive?!
I just need the slip but if you have to sell it with the movie, I'll gladly take it too. Thanks guys :)

View attachment 228846

I beleive we dont have this slipcover... i just checked on the website and this is not this artwork on the cover
No, @tnguyen13 is correct @runk0002. We actually had this exclusive from Walmart. The slip was over an Amaray+Comicbook. But we smart ninjas figured out that the slip was actually big enough to fit a steelbook :D:thumbs:

Reactions: PunkNinja
Looking for a bunch of slipcover and blu ray movies

Huntchback of notre dame 1 and 2 slipcover only
Tangled 3D slipcover only
Wreck it ralph 3d slipcover only
alice in wonderlands slip cover only
sword in the stone slip cover only
cinderella yellow slipcover only

Also looking for sealed copy of

The Lion King 3D sealed
Beauty and the Beast 3d sealed
Lady and the tramp yellow sealed