Immortals - 2 Versions (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: April 12th, 2012 - each Steelbook will be a 3 disc edition-3D Blu-Ray, Blu-Ray and DVD.

Per the shop owner, pre-orders close March 15,2012.

http://www.movies-blu-ray.nl/index...._&action=article&group_id=41&aid=2018&lang=NL

http://www.movies-blu-ray.nl/index...._&action=article&group_id=41&aid=2019&lang=NL

Updated pack shots:

b_2018.jpg
b_2019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys-I goofed. Ash-the cost is in EUR. I thought it was in $ because I had clicked the UK flag on the site, and thought the bill I received was in $ for that reason. I've just sent Bert the difference, as I inadvertently sent him the funds in $ when it should have been in Euros. So my bill for the 2 Immortals Steels was 46.10 EUR with shipping. My bill shows a reduction, so if your bill is higher and you chose the basic shipping, and are in the US, just drop him a line for clarification. I apologize for any confusion this caused anyone! I deleted the other posts to avoid confusion for members just jumping in.

Reactions: ash333
I prefer personally the second one :scat:

What if the first is embossed?:joy:

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Darc-I've never received Steels in bubblewrap from Bert-he has always shipped in a box, but it may be because I had multiples. Not sure...

Shipped in bubblewrap only if your ordered is single steelbook.

Reactions: ash333 and darczap
Darc-I've never received Steels in bubblewrap from Bert-he has always shipped in a box, but it may be because I had multiples. Not sure...

Thanks DB. Yeah, I ordered Real Steel from Bert and asked him to ship in a box with bubble wrap, and he said I would have to pay for the upgraded shipping for that, so I did. I'm going to email him and see if I can combine these two with that.

Is it ship to worldwide?

And they said the subtitle is only Dutch, is there any chance for English subtitle for this?

Last edited:
Is it ship to worldwide?

And they said the subtitle is only Dutch, is there any chance for English subtitle for this?

Don't forget this is a very popular Steelbook title in that a lot of contries are doing a version of it. Some are 3D some aren't. This is cheap for 3D option. Think that UK and France are also doing this.

Reactions: Elena
Any reason they are doing 2 different covers ??

I mean , I can understand why people Double Dip from diffrent Countries sometimes , but this is just taking the cake :hilarious:

Top-yes, to see if it works-they are basically selling the film twice in one shot-they know some collectors will want both. If it's successful,I am sure we'll see this happen elsewhere (simultaneous double dip).

Reactions: ocielz
can you order these directly from them if you live in the states, and if you have what shipping method do you choose?

can you order these directly from them if you live in the states, and if you have what shipping method do you choose?

Yup, they deliver to the US. You have to use the 'Outside Europe' shipping options. I think if you use the standard outside europe shipping option for one steelbook, there isn't much room for bubblewrap and it may not ship in a box. I would email Bert at [email protected] for more information.

I agree. The blue kills the look of them. If only it was more grey or something. Matching colors like the French release would have been awesome.