Amazon FR
FNAC
Price: €11.96

Time Out.jpg

to3.jpg

to2.jpg

to.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know why Fox France uses another title but the steelbook looks quite better than the others in Europe. Can't wait to see the German exclusive steel version from Media Markt as far as the rating logo is concerned - I'm hoping for a sticker this time. Fox Germany has improved in this matter, I guess.

Don't know why Fox France uses another title but the steelbook looks quite better than the others in Europe. Can't wait to see the German exclusive steel version from Media Markt as far as the rating logo is concerned - I'm hoping for a sticker this time. Fox Germany has improved in this matter, I guess.

hey, if you want read page 4 and you know why fox france change the title. ;)

i was so happy this morning when i saw a package from LA FRANCE and i knew the insides! immortals and of course this one..let me tell you guys this one is really nice; the green and the black, the shinny city and lights...i'm hypnotized by it..really cool, pictures are not even close,,,

Reactions: blu-steel
i was so happy this morning when i saw a package from LA FRANCE and i knew the insides! immortals and of course this one..let me tell you guys this one is really nice; the green and the black, the shinny city and lights...i'm hypnotized by it..really cool, pictures are not even close,,,

My wife just showed me this over skype. It is the real deal folks. Looks beautiful!!! :scat: