Amazon FR
FNAC
Price: €11.96

Time Out.jpg

to3.jpg

to2.jpg

to.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn!!! Look at that back cover. WOW!!! Looks like Northern LIghts!!!

I can't wait to actually see this in hand. Looks amazing!!!

This one is gonna rise in value bigtime when it sells out. No question!!!

Wow lovely shots of this amazing looking steelbook pbtour4il, I can't wait for it to arrive, had it preordered together with MI4 & TGWTDT right from day one it was announced but was fed up with the wait and decided to cancel the others and go solo with this beauty :scat:

the pox's picture of the baks shows pretty well how slightly we can see the artwork, which is a shame for me
indeed, when a light does not shine directly on it ,we can't see it very strongly...:(

I got this last week, it's a lovely looking steelbook. The French title doesnt bother me at all! I much prefer this to the U.K version!

Last edited:
Another must have Steelbook right here, bling bling baby, awesome design and blends well with the choice of mixed colors, love the green bit man, very satisfied with my purchase and with Amazon.fr awesome double cardboard packaging :D

Reactions: lgans316
I liked this one so much I decided to buy more. LOL.

u r impossible man!:hilarious:

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Another must have Steelbook right here, bling bling baby, awesome design and blends well with the choice of mixed colors, love the green bit man, very satisfied with my purchase and with Amazon.fr awesome double cardboard packaging :D

yes! i was so impressed by the packing...the best i have seen!

Which one do i get German or French :dunno: Quite liked the film and because i've seen it i can leave it sealed :D.