Amazon FR
FNAC
Price: €11.96

Time Out.jpg

to3.jpg

to2.jpg

to.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I prefer the German one as it has them embracing on the front rather than just running through the streets like the French edition.
To each their own my friend, I got both the French & UK and while I like the front artwork of the UK one I still prefer the French one more, it grabs your eyes instantly, the detail to attention been put into the artwork is simply amazing, again the green color is another nice touch, will post a picture of both side-by-side later on tonight ;)

I'm French and went for the German one only :D:star wars:
Time out now mams!!, just because your French it doesn't mean that you will NOT double-dip in time as it will be easily accessible/available for you unlike us :hilarious: ;)

....so you saying get both then!

Yes and no. Get the one that you feel comfortable with, and if you can't decide then do what DJ said and get both. That's just how I look at it. Like I couldn't deside which Dutch version of Immortals I should get so I wound up getting both. When you get them in hand you may decide then which it is that you like better and you can save the other for trading or selling.

Yes and no. Get the one that you feel comfortable with, and if you can't decide then do what DJ said and get both. That's just how I look at it. Like I couldn't deside which Dutch version of Immortals I should get so I wound up getting both. When you get them in hand you may decide then which it is that you like better and you can save the other for trading or selling.
+1 ;)

I guess maybe I was wrong about this. At first I didn't like the 'Time Out' title but in the movie there actually in a race until their time is out. So I guess it pretty much goes for the movie. I did sign up for the GB on the MM release of 'In Time' so maybe I'll keep both or trade it and get this one instead. The artwork kind of grows on you, especially after Chip takes some awesome pictures of it. Thanks Chip. :D You win some and you lose some...

I watched half of it before my daughter made me put Despicable Me on instead. I have to say I am liking it. I think its a good movie. Might be slow for some, but I love it.

I don't understand the hate for this movie.