9oKND.jpg

bn3cd.jpg

siwEg.jpg

Attachments

• 1000342735.JPG
    1000342735.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 327
Last edited by a moderator:
artwork was far better with white background. im waiting for price drop on all of these.
not being bitten by these at £17.99 each, when i can see them all being reduced to the £9.99 mark soon.

Thats just great.... I sold my German first release with slipcover reluctantly as I wanted this to go with my other White steel collection then the go and change it without even telling us phaaaa up yours Warner

Thats just great.... I sold my German first release with slipcover reluctantly as I wanted this to go with my other White steel collection then the go and change it without even telling us phaaaa up yours Warner

Terry! at this point in game if i want to update one of my steelbooks i get it and then i decided if i want it or not, that happened to me once too and i learned:D

Reactions: terry44
Why does it look like they changed the front cover at the last minute? I know the mock-up was changed, but it looks like the spine and back are the same type of design as the other white Steels and the front just doesn't match. It doesn't look like they intended to have those designs together.

Do they realise what they have DONE!!!!

This for me has gone from being a must own to not even gonna consider it, looks like a weird amaray/steelbook hybrid, as though it is all confused.

Oh well, gonna get the new german release and save me a bit of cash.