9oKND.jpg

bn3cd.jpg

siwEg.jpg

Attachments

• 1000342735.JPG
    1000342735.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 326
Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think it works, the interior and back artwork look really good. I didn't think I would like it but I don't mind the front not being white, definitely going to pick this up.:)

Reactions: Scottyrnumber
It's more likely to be a change forced by not getting the new artwork signed off in time. They should have just used the original digibook white art, rather than try to get a new one approved.

initially, i wasn't pleased about the change, as i already own the french and german steelbooks and felt it looked too similar. however, on closer inspection, there is enough difference to make me want to keep my copy when it arrives. it is a shame it doesn't match the rest of the wave, though, as the digibook artwork with the white background would have looked rerally nice!!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on, they changed the cover? Where is this inside art you speak of? This Steelbook is in my shopping cart but I might be putting it on the shelf. Anyone have in had pics of this?

Christmas bonus this month. Surely wouldn't be selfish of me to pick up this wave. I really want the whole collection. Love the white spines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk