# PASIV (Portable Automated Somnacin IntraVenous) Device User Manual
# Movie art-cards
# Inception Spinning Top
# Prologue (Motion Comics):
# 15 Focus Pods
# Photo Gallery
# And more..

inception.jpg

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...e-Play-Limited-Edition-Briefcase/Product.html

* Artwork subject to change

Amazon "Sign up to be notified/pre-order" link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Inception-Limited-Blu-ray-Leonardo-DiCaprio/dp/B0041O4SA4/?tag=blurayenterce-21

Last edited by a moderator:
I just pre ordered this if i see a steelbook for this can i cancel this order anytime before the date of shipping?

Yes. Although if you wait till right before it gets released you run the risk of the order entering the shipping soon phase. At that point you are stuck with it.

this is pretty cool, i think i'm gonna hold out for that possible steelbook/ironpak that planetahd supposedly got wind of. the only thing i really want from this set is the spinning top.

Sent an email to amazon to see if it comes with a steelbook, here there reply..
Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk with your enquiry.

I am pleased to hear that you are interested in buying "Inception Limited Edition (Triple Play Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)".

After looking into our website I was unable to confirm whether this item comes with a steelbook or not.

I understand that sometimes the amount of information we display can make deciding on an item difficult, unless you already know something about the product. Our editorial staff are constantly working on increasing the information we provide about each item as it becomes available to us.

However, the information listed for this product on our website is all the publisher has passed along to us.

Normally we ask our Fulfilment Centre staff to physically check the item "Inception Limited Edition (Triple Play Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)" to see if this question can be answered.

As the title is yet to be released on December 06, 2010 we are unable to check physically in our Fulfilment Centre.

In this case I request you to contact us after the item has been released using the following link so that we can assist you further.

Bah going to wait for a price on the German one, if tis the same going to cancel this ;)

Does the briefcase have a handle on it at all? I was looking at it one day and got to wondering where the handle was located on it. The French case has one on it but I don't even like the French at all. It isn't smooth like the UK and German ones are.