# PASIV (Portable Automated Somnacin IntraVenous) Device User Manual
# Movie art-cards
# Inception Spinning Top
# Prologue (Motion Comics):
# 15 Focus Pods
# Photo Gallery
# And more..

inception.jpg

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/...e-Play-Limited-Edition-Briefcase/Product.html

* Artwork subject to change

Amazon "Sign up to be notified/pre-order" link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Inception-Limited-Blu-ray-Leonardo-DiCaprio/dp/B0041O4SA4/?tag=blurayenterce-21

Last edited by a moderator:
stock photos alway's make them look bigger.
when i got my aus pulp fiction briefcase,i thought what the bloody hell is that,it's tiny.

Still waiting on mine according to Amazon tracking is unavailable. So I have no idea where it is at at this moment in time. It was dispatched 12/02/10 and it has been 6 day and no info as to it's where abouts.

I'm really thinking about getting this at the actual price, even though I was lucky to buy the french briefcase...

But I can't decide between this price and the german briefcase with the Steelbook inside...

I'm really thinking about getting this at the actual price, even though I was lucky to buy the french briefcase...

But I can't decide between this price and the german briefcase with the Steelbook inside...

I'd say the German one is the way to go - that way you have two editions with steelbooks in them. :scat:

Reactions: DJ IXS
I replaced my standard Blu-Ray case of the movie with the UK steelbook a few months ago and I think it looks a lot better now. One of my favorite editions in my collection.

I replaced my standard Blu-Ray case of the movie with the UK steelbook a few months ago and I think it looks a lot better now. One of my favorite editions in my collection.

I have this one and I actually never thought of that. Time to look around for some nice steel releases. Thanks for the idea :D