Digibook Inception Premium Collection Blu-ray Digibook [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
This will be released in September per German BD site.

512tx9CYT5L.jpg

Product Link:

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0057LNSBK/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Last edited by a moderator:
You might be right, they could put it on the back!
Release date is friday so we can keep fingers crossed until then :) .....Although I have a strong feeling they will put 'Cobb & Mal' on the back side.....same as they did on Batman Begins (Ducard & Bruce), The Dark Knight (Batman & Joker), Sherlock Holmes (Holmes & Watson)......

Release date is friday so we can keep fingers crossed until then :) .....Although I have a strong feeling they will put 'Cobb & Mal' on the back side.....same as they did on Batman Begins (Ducard & Bruce), The Dark Knight (Batman & Joker), Sherlock Holmes (Holmes & Watson)......

I never thought about that, there is definatly a pattern there. Have you ordered yours yet Collector, i am going to check out the contents and make sure there are some pictures in there as i'm not good with German! I was going to get The Dark Knight one but when i found out it was all text with no pictures i decided against it.

I never thought about that, there is definatly a pattern there. Have you ordered yours yet Collector, i am going to check out the contents and make sure there are some pictures in there as i'm not good with German! I was going to get The Dark Knight one but when i found out it was all text with no pictures i decided against it.
My friend has ordered one copy for me already....Before I was a bit dissapointed with the Batman editions being full of german text but I like the outer cover a lot so that evens it out....Can't wait for this one (Christopher Nolan is my hero :D )

My friend has ordered one copy for me already....Before I was a bit dissapointed with the Batman editions being full of german text but I like the outer cover a lot so that evens it out....Can't wait for this one (Christopher Nolan is my hero :D )

Yeah the cover is very nice. I saw your Christopher Nolan collection, it is awesome!:D

Reactions: CollectorEmtee

I own a lot of the Premium Editions, here is what I have noticed ... half pics/half text. Usually all in combination, not just pics by themselves ... pics with text on page.

CinEditions, much nicer from an importing standpoint as they have way more pictures. The Spain Premium Editions (although not as nicely made as the Germans) are nice in this regard as they have NO TEXT all pictures!

what is a USP?

I ordered Last Samurai , im satisfied with my inception steelie ... dont need 2.

I own a lot of the Premium Editions, here is what I have noticed ... half pics/half text. Usually all in combination, not just pics by themselves ... pics with text on page.

CinEditions, much nicer from an importing standpoint as they have way more pictures. The Spain Premium Editions (although not as nicely made as the Germans) are nice in this regard as they have NO TEXT all pictures!

Thanks Wreck, i never knew the Spanish editions were all pictures. I will have to check some of them out!

what is a USP?

I ordered Last Samurai , im satisfied with my inception steelie ... dont need 2.

Unique Selling Point!

Last edited:
I agree that there is more text in the german Premium Editions but the outer finish of the digibook is much nicer than the Spanish ones.....on the other hand Spanish ones have more pics although not in all of them (Underworld has got text and pictures but Underworld Evolution has got only pictures)

pmartin252: I was told that Batman Begins and The Dark Knight spanish digibooks have the same inner content as the german ones...text and same amount of pictures......Any chance you can confirm?

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Just found this so I guess some of the spanish ones are the same as the german ones:

http://www.zonadvd.com/modules.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=1181