Digibook Inception Premium Collection Blu-ray Digibook [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
This will be released in September per German BD site.

512tx9CYT5L.jpg

Product Link:

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0057LNSBK/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Last edited by a moderator:

pmartin252: I was told that Batman Begins and The Dark Knight spanish digibooks have the same inner content as the german ones...text and same amount of pictures......Any chance you can confirm?

Sorry i can't confirm, as I don't have the Batman movies in German or Spanish Premium edition format. I would assume that they would be at least very similar, if not identical, though.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I seriously doubt they are identical ... The amount of pages inside the spanish digibooks is INSANELY more compared to the German premium collection. Where you may have 10-20 pages in a German ... you got like 40 pages in the Spanish. I own Rec 1/2 , Invictus, and Hangover and they are all like that.

Talk to Jimmy tho as I believe he owns the spanish edition of TDK.

Just realised,the only comparison I can make is between the Clockwork Orange German Premium Collection and USA versions, as I have both. The page content is identical in both versions., but of course that doesn't mean that its true for the Spanish Premiums especially if, as you say the numbers of pages is different!

My friend received copy he ordered for me today. Can't wait to receive it.

@ Sigill: no totem on back side mate :( .........but the pattern of two persons is still there (sort of).....

Attachments

• IMG_8730.jpg
    IMG_8730.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_8731.jpg
    IMG_8731.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: jimmy and Sigill
My friend received copy he ordered for me today. Can't wait to receive it.

@ Sigill: no totem on back side mate :( .........but the pattern of two persons is still there (sort of).....

Thanks for the pics! Its a shame about the totem but the back artwork is still quite nice! If the inside has a few nice pics i will pick this up.:)

Thanks for the pics! Its a shame about the totem but the back artwork is still quite nice! If the inside has a few nice pics i will pick this up.:)
I will try to post more pics when I receive it...Maybe friday or after the weekend.....It's still a very nice digibook...I have a feeling the inside part will be very similar to BB and TDK so few pics and more text.....We'll see....

Reactions: Sigill
Very nice pictures Collector, thanks for posting them. Do you have any other versions of Inception in your excellent Nolan collection?

Very nice pictures Collector, thanks for posting them. Do you have any other versions of Inception in your excellent Nolan collection?
Thanks Martin.....I'm honoured to read a comment like that from the digibook master :D

I do have plenty of Inception collections and planning to post them, just didn't have much time to do so lately....