Digibook Inception Premium Collection Blu-ray Digibook [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
This will be released in September per German BD site.

512tx9CYT5L.jpg

Product Link:

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0057LNSBK/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Yeah, the german text bothers me sometimes but other than that it's one awesome product.....

Yeah I just try to ignore the text and look at the pics! Hey Collector I watched Following as I heard it was like Memento. I didn't think it was great but considering Nolan made it for nothing I thought it was a good achievement.

Yeah I just try to ignore the text and look at the pics! Hey Collector I watched Following as I heard it was like Memento. I didn't think it was great but considering Nolan made it for nothing I thought it was a good achievement.

Yeah, it was his first feature which he filmed with his friends on weekends for about 6 months I think. I liked it but for me the proper Nolan starts with Memento......He also did few short films before Following.

Memento was in 2000, Nolan was about 30 years old. Look at what he accomplished in 10 years. He is just about 40 now so I'm sure he's got some more great stuff in up in his sleeves :)

Yeah, it was his first feature which he filmed with his friends on weekends for about 6 months I think. I liked it but for me the proper Nolan starts with Memento......He also did few short films before Following.

Memento was in 2000, Nolan was about 30 years old. Look at what he accomplished in 10 years. He is just about 40 now so I'm sure he's got some more great stuff in up in his sleeves :)

I see Memento as his first proper film too. He is definatly one of my favourite directors. He has achieved an awful lot already, i really like the way his films make you think. Memento, The Prestige and Inception all needed repeat viewings to fully appreciate how good they were!

I see Memento as his first proper film too. He is definatly one of my favourite directors. He has achieved an awful lot already, i really like the way his films make you think. Memento, The Prestige and Inception all needed repeat viewings to fully appreciate how good they were!

Yes! Love it when you can watch the film second time with a different point of view! Next Xmas the release of TDKR will kill me for sure. There will be so many trilogy boxsets and special editions I will go broke in one month :)