Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Likely Mexico / Future Shop artwork
inceptionsteelmx.jpg

Posted German Art
417S6PrsZEL._AA300_.jpg

This is a group buy for the Inception steelbook and / or Inception Briefcase with a steelbook included (combo). THIS briefcase MAY OR MAY NOT BE released with a STEELBOOK in multiple COUNTRIES. If folks can get the briefcase with a steelbook from somewhere else CHEAPER, than I won't be doing that option. I would imagine this work like the Inglorious Basterds collectible set from Germany / France.

Right now it's confirmed as being released in GERMANY. And maybe MEXICO.

I'll probably go with the cheapest release unless a lot of folks have a preference one
way or the other.

If we can save folks a lot $$, I will also do a small amount of the briefcase collectible.

The release is done by WARNER which is almost ALWAYS region free.

$39.46 for each GERMAN steelbook SHIPPED sent from amazon.de on 11/30
CANCELLED -> $54.57 for each GERMAN steelbook + briefcase + EXACT SHIPPING from amazon.de on 12/3/10
$30.94 SHIPPED with paypal fees from Mexico on 12/27/10

(that is with 9/17/10 exchange - it might drop a bit before release)

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things usually arrive from amazon.de in fine shape.

If you have a trading score smaller than 5 - payment is required up front, unless you have participated in a group buy with me before. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Reserve list.

Inception Steelbook only (Germany -> $36.28 before shipping @ 9/17 exchange rate)
RELEASE DATE: 12/3/10
EXPECTED ARRIVAL: by 12/18/10
1. me
2. bryan
3. bootsy
4. colombianlove41
5. watchtower41
6. horhay (BEC)
7. GrilledCheez
8. chipvideo
9. silentmist
10. BluRayJunkie (BEC)
11. Eliter (BEC)

Inception Steelbook only (Mexico) ($30-32 before shipping)
RELEASE DATE: 12/10/10
EXPECTED ARRIVAL: ?
1. me
2. cheez avenger
3. kaliraver
4. chipvideo
5. darczap
6. halamadrid
7. sloindahead
8. Big N' Tasty
9. athana x2
11. n3wk1d x2

Inception Steelbook + Briefcase combo ($54.57 before shipping @ 9/17 exchange rate -> only 7 copies ordered!)
1. sixteenvolt420
2. dogfetch
3. project-blu
4. SatinKzo
5. king5six1
6. Che

Hi if you get a cancellation on the Mexican edition let me know.
I might have a spare copy of the numbered briefcase edition from France....hint hint.:D

Hi if you get a cancellation on the Mexican edition let me know.
I might have a spare copy of the numbered briefcase edition from France....hint hint.:D

I'd be willing to send a copy on - looks like a spot just opened up, but not interested in trading - I already have the German briefcase - i think one is enough. :D

Reserve list.

Inception Steelbook only (Germany -> $36.28 before shipping @ 9/17 exchange rate)
1. me
2. bryan
3. bootsy
4. colombianlove41
5. watchtower41
6. horhay (BEC)
7. GrilledCheez
8. chipvideo
9. silentmist
10. BluRayJunkie (BEC)
11. Eliter (BEC)
12. Che (?)

Inception Steelbook only (Mexico) ($30-32 before shipping)
RELEASE DATE: 12/10/10
EXPECTED ARRIVAL: ?
1. me
2. cheez avenger
3. kaliraver
4. chipvideo
5. darczap
6. sloindahead
7. Big N' Tasty
8. athana x2
10. n3wk1d x2

Inception Steelbook + Briefcase combo ($54.57 before shipping @ 9/17 exchange rate -> only 7 copies ordered!)
1. sixteenvolt420
2. dogfetch
3. project-blu
4. SatinKzo
5. king5six1

I will have a mexican please :scat:

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Pleeeeeze put me on that list and give me details of how to pay:D

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Pleeeeeze put me on that list and give me details of how to pay:D

No payment until they ship, and I'll add you in a sec.

Inception Germany shipped today. Requested payment for people on the list.

I have paid for the Inception Mexico steelbook - just waiting on a quote for shipping - going to be the price I PM'd everybody about - or very close to it.

Thanks for the payment everybody - just checked the tracking - they have left Germany this AM and are on their way to the US.

Hopefully they don't get stuck in customs too long. :cool:

Is it to late to get in on the Inception Germany release? I realize its probably shipped by now. This would be my first time doing the group buy so I'm a little new to how it works.

Is it to late to get in on the Inception Germany release? I realize its probably shipped by now. This would be my first time doing the group buy so I'm a little new to how it works.

Not too late, it's arriving to me soon.

You need to pay ASAP though, to reserve your copy.

Inception (GER) did not arrive today. The tracking hasn't been updated since it entered the US - I'm hoping that it's actually been processed and is on it's way...conversely, it could be stuck in a container waiting to clear customs. :(

Our good friend, Buffalo MX, has picked up our Inception Mexico steelbooks. We're working on shipping right now. Once this is all set and I know all the details in terms of cost, I will PM folks for payment.

attachment.php

Attachments

• inception_mexico.jpg
    inception_mexico.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 138
No german steels yet?:(

Nope. They are still in US Customs as of this morning. They have been there since 12/3.

I've asked the USPS more info and received no response - I also asked amazon.de, who confirmed that USPS / US Customs have the package.

Same thing with my Crow group buy. GRUMBLE GRUMBLE.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.