Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Likely Mexico / Future Shop artwork
inceptionsteelmx.jpg

Posted German Art
417S6PrsZEL._AA300_.jpg

This is a group buy for the Inception steelbook and / or Inception Briefcase with a steelbook included (combo). THIS briefcase MAY OR MAY NOT BE released with a STEELBOOK in multiple COUNTRIES. If folks can get the briefcase with a steelbook from somewhere else CHEAPER, than I won't be doing that option. I would imagine this work like the Inglorious Basterds collectible set from Germany / France.

Right now it's confirmed as being released in GERMANY. And maybe MEXICO.

I'll probably go with the cheapest release unless a lot of folks have a preference one
way or the other.

If we can save folks a lot $$, I will also do a small amount of the briefcase collectible.

The release is done by WARNER which is almost ALWAYS region free.

$39.46 for each GERMAN steelbook SHIPPED sent from amazon.de on 11/30
CANCELLED -> $54.57 for each GERMAN steelbook + briefcase + EXACT SHIPPING from amazon.de on 12/3/10
$30.94 SHIPPED with paypal fees from Mexico on 12/27/10

(that is with 9/17/10 exchange - it might drop a bit before release)

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things usually arrive from amazon.de in fine shape.

If you have a trading score smaller than 5 - payment is required up front, unless you have participated in a group buy with me before. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Nope. They are still in US Customs as of this morning. They have been there since 12/3.

I've asked the USPS more info and received no response - I also asked amazon.de, who confirmed that USPS / US Customs have the package.

Same thing with my Crow group buy. GRUMBLE GRUMBLE.:angry:

You're really going to need a holiday man.:smashed:

I'm declaring Inception DE as lost. Sent a PM to all the folks involved - going to have Amazon DE resend the steels tomorrow.

Inception MX should have been mailed yesterday, will let you folks know more as I do.

I'm declaring Inception DE as lost. Sent a PM to all the folks involved - going to have Amazon DE resend the steels tomorrow.

Inception MX should have been mailed yesterday, will let you folks know more as I do.

Hey dude, Amazon have some special way to report an item missing ? I just sent them an email about my order also.

Sorry to hear about this. I'm in no rush, so take all the time you need. Hopefully everything will be resolved. Thanks as always for taking the time and effort in coordinating the group buys :cool:

Inception Germany steels have been re-ordered and are going to be resent soon.

Inception Mexico steels were detained crossing the border and sent back, so we'll be investigating other options to get them to me - and they will probably add a bit to the cost.

It's a lot of bad luck associated with these Inception steelbooks this Xmas season, that's for sure.

Amazon.de shipped the replacement order of Inception DE steels yesterday.

Inception (MX) should be shipping fairly soon via fedex (more details to come).

We got the MX steels sorted out, they should be here by end of the week. PMs to follow for folks that ordered a copy.

Thanks to everyone that has paid so far - yours will be mailed today. A couple folks dropped out, so I have an extra couple.

$30.94 shipped including paypal fees.

Here's a pic of the steels

PLEASE LEAVE BUFFALO MX trader feeback when you receive the steelbook.

Without his and his friends extra-ordinary efforts, these would not be available to us.

THANK YOU! :cool:

Without his and his friends extra-ordinary efforts, these would not be available to us.

THANK YOU! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, have done & thanks again!:)
DB

Any update on the shipment from Amazon.de ?

It has entered the US - still waiting for the customs scan.

I know everyone is very anxious to get these, but as soon as I have them in hand, I'll mail the copies out.

I wish I could get them to everyone faster, but given the lost shipment the first time and the holiday schedule, there's nothing I can do at this point.

More updates as I know additional information.

Thanks in advance for understanding. :cool:

THANK YOU! :cool:

Thanks, have done & thanks again!:)
DB

Has been a complete pleasure to help ap's on this group buy, enjoy it all of your

Hey Andy, i received all 3 of my steels from you, in great shape as they always are. I have left feedback for Buffalo MX. I wasn't going to bother leaving feedback for you Andy, since we've already done a few feedback ratings on here. I will if ya want me to though, lmk, and thanks yet again everybody!!

Hey Andy, i received all 3 of my steels from you, in great shape as they always are. I have left feedback for Buffalo MX. I wasn't going to bother leaving feedback for you Andy, since we've already done a few feedback ratings on here. I will if ya want me to though, lmk, and thanks yet again everybody!!

Completely fine - glad you left feedback for Buffalo.

Also happy to hear the others made it OK too. :D

Thanks to everyone that has paid so far - yours will be mailed today. A couple folks dropped out, so I have an extra couple.

$30.94 shipped including paypal fees.

this still active? As in you having extra?

Status
Not open for further replies.