Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Likely Mexico / Future Shop artwork
inceptionsteelmx.jpg

Posted German Art
417S6PrsZEL._AA300_.jpg

This is a group buy for the Inception steelbook and / or Inception Briefcase with a steelbook included (combo). THIS briefcase MAY OR MAY NOT BE released with a STEELBOOK in multiple COUNTRIES. If folks can get the briefcase with a steelbook from somewhere else CHEAPER, than I won't be doing that option. I would imagine this work like the Inglorious Basterds collectible set from Germany / France.

Right now it's confirmed as being released in GERMANY. And maybe MEXICO.

I'll probably go with the cheapest release unless a lot of folks have a preference one
way or the other.

If we can save folks a lot $$, I will also do a small amount of the briefcase collectible.

The release is done by WARNER which is almost ALWAYS region free.

$39.46 for each GERMAN steelbook SHIPPED sent from amazon.de on 11/30
CANCELLED -> $54.57 for each GERMAN steelbook + briefcase + EXACT SHIPPING from amazon.de on 12/3/10
$30.94 SHIPPED with paypal fees from Mexico on 12/27/10

(that is with 9/17/10 exchange - it might drop a bit before release)

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things usually arrive from amazon.de in fine shape.

If you have a trading score smaller than 5 - payment is required up front, unless you have participated in a group buy with me before. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Finally!
WoooHooo
If you already sent the DC# I haven't received mine.

You should have received an e-mail to your g-mail account once I created the label. Sometimes there's a bit of a delay, but I'll PM you the tracking number in a moment.

Mine came in today and the packing was awesome.:scat: Thanks for setting up this group buy. I was a bit disappointed because the people are not on the slipcover itself but it still looks pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.