tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: October 18, 2016
Purchase link: :target: Target.com
Price: $22.99

IDR Target Exclusive.jpg

Exclusively at Target: The Ultimate Guide Book to Independence Day Resurgence. Using recovered extraterrestrial technology, the nations of Earth collaborate on an immense defense program to protect the planet. When the aliens attack with unprecedented force, only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can save the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Target.com
Price: $22.99

View attachment 252910
Exclusively at Target: The Ultimate Guide Book to Independence Day Resurgence. Using recovered extraterrestrial technology, the nations of Earth collaborate on an immense defense program to protect the planet. When the aliens attack with unprecedented force, only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can save the world.
I enjoyed the film so I know I'll be getting this! :woot: :notworthy: Thanks for the thread Ken :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@tridon sorry i posted this in the limited edition forum, tried to merge with yours and it wont work! Argh! Wasnt sure if it was a digibook or what so posted it there. :p:D

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I'm guessing this will be a Blu-ray with a separate book looking at the pics. We will leave it here untill we get confirmation.:)

Thaaaanks :D I wish target would be more clear on their listings so we know which forum to post in! :rofl:

Anyway looks like a great edition will definitely be grabbing this one!
No worries @elle82! Yeah it's not very clear what this will be. It looks like a Blu-ray and seperate book off the pics. You never know though, It could turn out to be a digibook!:D

Reactions: elle82
Thaaaanks :D I wish target would be more clear on their listings so we know which forum to post in! :rofl:

Anyway looks like a great edition will definitely be grabbing this one!

That last few "comes with a book" exclusives from Target ended up being actual Digibooks... and those were all from Fox. There's an excellent chance this will be a Digibook. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and elle82