Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones - Raiders of The Lost Ark (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788002-1399649744-871344.jpg

10788002-1399649045-823063.jpg
10788002-1399649045-823045.jpg

10788002-1399649818-650670.jpg

Congrats to all my UK mates! And congrats to everyone else since they ship world-wide! Packaging will be taken care of ... just rejoice, been a long time since we wanted these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think these are too popular, and have a high demand, to cancel.

I don't think Paramount see it like that ... They know they can do whatever they want with their intellectual property, and especially with catalogue titles like the Indy films, they don't have to cowtow to a small online retailer like Zavvi.

plus, there will be even greater demand for them now when they eventually are released.

I don't know if this has been raised , but it is possible that this has been delayed / cancelled because Disney now owns Indiana Jones (not these films Paramount still retain rights) since the sale of Lucasfilm . There have also been rumours of a 5th film since teh sale (with Ford saying eh'd do it) . So perhaps they are waiting to see how it pans out before they release something they could also tie into another product.

Or maybe they just hate us.

I dont get what all the fuss is about. This was due to come out a few months back and then got delayed until 30th september, why is there such an issue with this?

I dont really fancy reading through the last 10 or 20 pages so did i miss something? ;)

I dont get what all the fuss is about. This was due to come out a few months back and then got delayed until 30th september, why is there such an issue with this?

I dont really fancy reading through the last 10 or 20 pages so did i miss something? ;)

I think it's just the anticipation, these are highly wanted titles. First they were coming out and then they weren't. Perhaps it's because some people got pre-orders in and others didn't and are trying to make sure they don't miss out.

Last edited:
Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
I think it's just the anticipation, these are highly wanted titles. First they were coming out and then they weren't. Perhaps it's because some people got pre-orders in and others didn't and are trying to make sure they don't miss out.

Thanks Sigill :thumbs:
That makes sense to be honest, just didn't want to have missed a big update or something...
Thanks ;)

It's because when people, including myself have contacted Zavvi's CS, they weren't actually sure what was going on and said the 30th of September was a possible date. I've noticed usually when someone is listed as coming out at the very end of a month then it means it's a placeholder date. We've had no real confirmation as to when these titles will be released and no solid information at all as to what is happening to KotCS.

Apologies for resurfacing this thread again, probably causing people to wonder if there's any solid news. There isn't. Sorry!

It's because when people, including myself have contacted Zavvi's CS, they weren't actually sure what was going on and said the 30th of September was a possible date. I've noticed usually when someone is listed as coming out at the very end of a month then it means it's a placeholder date. We've had no real confirmation as to when these titles will be released and no solid information at all as to what is happening to KotCS.

Apologies for resurfacing this thread again, probably causing people to wonder if there's any solid news. There isn't. Sorry!

The 30th is a Monday which means that it is a possible release date for these. I don't think it's going to happen though :(

I do feel that Zavvi are being very irresponsible about these releases. When this happened with Team America and GI Joe, Play simply stated that the date was TBC. I seriously doubt these will be out on the 30th since the remaining stock hasn't reappeared for sale yet.

All stock has been sold for each title ? EEK!

No, bout 1k for the first 3 and kotc hasnt been up yet

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

The purchase link no longer directs to this either, but last time it did am sure there was no release date on there

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Kotc is the only one with working link now

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

Kotc is still NOT available to pre order tho

I am so sad to have missed the pre-order,
if someone has double ...

wayne71 above you literally just said they're not sold out. I don't want to sound like I'm being a jerk, but it's been established multiple times that the pre-orders were removed, not sold out. Can we please have that info added to the OP so we don't keep retreading the same ground over and over?

Reactions: Kashby