Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones - Raiders of The Lost Ark (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788002-1399649744-871344.jpg

10788002-1399649045-823063.jpg
10788002-1399649045-823045.jpg

10788002-1399649818-650670.jpg

Congrats to all my UK mates! And congrats to everyone else since they ship world-wide! Packaging will be taken care of ... just rejoice, been a long time since we wanted these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well well well about time,
firstly does a mod have any idea when this one will go pre-order live at all please?
secondly kingdom of the crystal skull the orginal page listing is there from orginal thread but on zavvi site is showing no date so takening there is still a problem with that one atm?
is there any chance mod could find out what score is please?

many thanks in advance

basil :thumbs:

raiders

temple

last crusade

crystal skull

p.s. tell me they not going to jack price up on these and stay at £14.99:movie:

My original pre-orders are still in my account. What shall I do…?

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Also bloody typical that I just bit the bullet and bought the box set couple weeks ago.

My original pre-orders are still in my account. What shall I do…?

nothing at the moment... let them stay where they are, and keep checking if the release date is updated or not..

then put an extra order in when the new links go live, and compare the old and new orders - and cancel multiples nearer to release date if not needed.
(at least that's what i would do).

Reactions: LGrima
The original orders should be okay. I've put in orders for the mystery Disney titles when they go up and they always update the orders. For example, I still have a pre-order for: ?????? - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (The Disney Collection #19) [Blu-ray]. But the preorder for #18 has already changed to Hercules.

Well no wonder Auguest was look a little empty as far as steelbook releases goes. XD

Surly they'll have to up the print run, even if its just by 1000? I know many must have canceled after waiting so long but there must of been a fair few holding onto their preorders in hope. Doesnt seem too fair to those who never put an order in previously and want it but won't have much of a window to nab them when they do go live.

Hate that its been called 'Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Last Ark' now.

Double dip for me, (own the Italian jumbo S/B) but at worse, may use as trade fodder in the future

If you still have this in your original order, will it still be valid, or will you have to order again, can anyone shed any light on this, as I am sure I am not the only one