inFAMOUS for $29.99 (Canada only right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Many of you guys may have seen my review of inFAMOUS that I posted yesterday. If you read it, you would be able to tell that I LOVED the game. Well, I have received word that Best Buy will be selling it for only $29.99 June 30- July 2, so if you have not picked up your copy yet, I would wait until then to get it half off. Read More to see a scan of the full advertisement page.

UPDATE: It looks like this deal is only running in Canada, but hopefully Best Buy will run a similar deal in the United States. Sorry about the misconception.

infamous30.jpg

source: thegameraccess.com/ps3/infamous-for-2999

Yeah dont forget to mention thats CAD and not $ ... although I dont think its too far off ...

What maybe $35 american?

We have some Canadian users here ... I'd say an American could possibly get it for $40 shipped if interested from a Canuck who helps out.

Yeah dont forget to mention thats CAD and not $ ... although I dont think its too far off ...

What maybe $35 american?

We have some Canadian users here ... I'd say an American could possibly get it for $40 shipped if interested from a Canuck who helps out.

it says save $40 in the ad, so im guessing games are $69.99 there which means the sale would be $25 dollars here?

JEEZ! Right now (xe.com) 29.99 CAD is only 26.50 $$$

I'd say you could get the game probably for around $35 including shipping from a canadian folk ... I'd definitely tell ol' Glen Bobby to get me a copy but I plan on actually borrowing this for free from our buddy Thunda at some point so I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.