tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip Type A - Full Slip Type B
Price: $44.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by @Kaka1888
Notes: Includes a 36 page booklet + character cards and art cards + numbered stickers.
Limit of 2 of each per customer

Lenti (1,000 copies) | Full Slip Type A (750 copies) | Full Slip Type B (750 copies)

12265967_1799241240303085_7750657040235401686_o.jpg 12265768_1799241360303073_6678662128495874280_o.jpg 12247971_1799241326969743_4365661774110731870_o.jpg

Pre-order date is the 26th of November (20:00) (Korean Time) - Time Zone Converter HERE12244563_1799241293636413_3458896313708645405_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics @pbtour4il, looks good! The one thing that I don't like and this is the same for all the Inside Out Steelbook releases is the cheap matte finish. The Steel looks great with front and back embossing/ debossing. It would have looked so much better with a full gloss finish IMO.

Reactions: metal hunter
WOW! :wow: Never seen that done before!!!! :confused: Wonder if mine arrives like that too..... Still waiting :naughty: :whistle:
If you ordered a one click, yes it will arrive like that. Mine did too.

@blu-steel
There is depth, but the lenti is too dark which for me takes away the depth. It's not a very good lenti (my opinion) . I've seen better from kimchi. And it was the only thing I didn't like of my one click.

If you ordered a one click, yes it will arrive like that. Mine did too.

@blu-steel
There is depth, but the lenti is too dark which for me takes away the depth. It's not a very good lenti (my opinion) . I've seen better from kimchi. And it was the only thing I didn't like of my one click.

Is the Dredd lenticular from nova better my friend?

Looking forward to receiving my copy soon cant find any progress updates on mine when tracking the order but hoping not to long know.

Reactions: harry
I think this set doesn't include the bonus disc.
I'm gonna swap out the UK 3-disc steel for the one in the set...if/when it finally arrives

anyone else in UK still waiting?

Am pretty anxious as I place a single order, yet there are two in my account, a lenit showing cancelled and a few mins later a full slip thats showing shipped....paypal and my bank also back up the fact that only ONE order was placed and only ONE order went through - the timestamps confirm Lenti order -...and Tony's not being much help with regards to confirming why I have a duplicate, wrong order, which slip has actually been shipped, what my tracking is(as kimchi seemed to have changed the tracking format so RM cant recognise it anymore...seems to have changed since Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Exclusive...all prior kimchi orders have recognisable tracking) and most importantly how I am to go about changing my slip to the correct one (I'm not paying to return the entire set when I just need the slip replaced. But he keeps fobbing me off telling me to wait, ignoring all queries.
This is NOT the service I expect or have had to put up with from kimchi, they have always been excellent...until now :(

Looking forward to receiving my copy soon cant find any progress updates on mine when tracking the order but hoping not to long know.
how/where did you get your actual tracking number?
Mine starts PES with is invalid :(
cant locate an RE....KR number kimchi used to use.

how/where did you get your actual tracking number?
Mine starts PES with is invalid :(
cant locate an RE....KR number kimchi used to use.

Mine starts with PEKR... and the kimchi website should link you out to one where you can track it internationally. On that site you'll find your actual Royal Mail tracking number assuming it's arrived in the UK and has gone through customs. Hope this helps.

Edit: Just as I wrote this mine turned up!

4oqaSV-OdQBZd3KGRoB8_f7bTMANSoEDDj_lcSmdAu4

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: yeslek