Inside Out (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #31) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: TBA
Price: $64 (Full Slip) - $66 (Lenticular) - $128 (One Click:1 Full slip and 1 Lenticular)
Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey - Price includes all HDN fees and shipping fees. Will be shipped by China Post, if you want EMS it is an additional $10 PER COPY (specify when posting in the GB thread)

SteelBook | Full Slip | Lenticular

1.jpg BE Inside Out fullslip back.jpg lenti.gif
2.jpg BE Inside Out fullslip front.jpg

Actual pictures:
CLICK HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys can you check out the right eye of joy ( from your perspective)
For me it ruins the Lenti. :vomit:

The packet (1click) had no description of what's inside.
Was marked as 11.22$ and a weight of 0,1 Kg.
Pretty lucky that customs didn't keep it.

Last edited:
Guys can you check out the right eye of joy ( from your perspective)
For me it ruins the Lenti. :vomit:

The packet (1click) had no description of what's inside.
Was marked as 11.22$ and a weight of 0,1 Kg.
Pretty lucky that customs didn't keep it.
ouch, it's really low (price and weight) you were lucky, i guess the ones awaiting the fullslip bach were not so lucky.. :(

Finally picked my lenti up from the post office. The back of the slip is glossy but otherwise featureless, and I'm fairly surprised they didn't at least deboss the title on the steel. I think with a bit more love this release could've been perfect.

Still, it's a solid effort and I love the vividness of the slip and steel. Not 100% sure I'll sell off my WWA steel, though.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg

Still haven't received my Inside Out OneClick from the GB. Should I be worried? Has anyone else not received theres yet?

Hi everyone! I'm late to the party on this one.....but please....can someone confirm for me.....am I seeing this right? There is a title on the actual spine? Not just on the slip?

I still haven't received my Inside Out Blufans One-Click.

I've been waiting for 42 days (6 weeks) now and still there is no sign of my package arriving in Austria.

Tracking hasn't changed since Sep. 12 (over 1 month).

@cooey

Could you please ask Blufans to do a trace on my parcel and if it got lost, how long I have to wait for a replacement delivery?

I still haven't received my Inside Out Blufans One-Click.

I've been waiting for 42 days (6 weeks) now and still there is no sign of my package arriving in Austria.

Tracking hasn't changed since Sep. 12 (over 1 month).

@cooey

Could you please ask Blufans to do a trace on my parcel and if it got lost, how long I have to wait for a replacement delivery?

PM me with this please otherwise I'll forget

Just received this today, really love the 3D effect of the lenti, it's like I could just reach in and pick one of them up lol. the booklet is really nice quality too.. and the steelbook (is the reason I didn't go for this on release) I didn't think looked that great but in hand I really like it, really happy I have this in my collection.. I'll be keeping my uk one too as I like all the embossing/debossing on the wwa:)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry