Interested in a FNAC's exclusive EXPENDABLES groupbuy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidou

Premium Supporter
Aug 26, 2010
Lyon, France
Hello,

Some members of an other forum are asking me for a FNAC'S EXCLUSIVE EXPENDABLES group buy.

The steelbook will be released with a 32 pages booklet on december, 18th.

Each steel will be sent with a tracking number and packed with bubble wrap.

This release will be available in stores for 25 euros, Paypal fees are about 4%.

I can ship anywhere “at cost” for 37 euros, for a single steelbook (3 days delivery for European Union, 8-12 days for the rest of the world).

Here is the pending waiting list :
- other forum (12 copies)
- Richfell (1 copy)
- lenochek04 (1 copy)
- justintime2k (1 copy)
- stevew1978 (1 copy)
- Sixteenvolt420 (1 copy if region free)
- karl01 (1 copy)
- king5six1 (1 copy)
- jimmy (1 copy)

Thanks,
All the best

Bidou

Last edited:
Of course it is ok Rich ! :)

I will try to pack both steelbook for less than 0.5 kg, so that it won't change the shipping cost... but it may be heavier...
If the package is beyond 0.5 kg, I will ask 2 euros more.

Im pretty sure it will be difficult to pack safely at 500 grams due to the fact that this Edition includes a 32 page booklet - of course that is as long as supply last- hope it wont go like it did for Shutter Island- they ran out of the ones with the booklets and started to deliver just the normal ones, which were (under this considereation) more expensive then the amazon.fr one.

Great job your doing offering a GB for this bidou. Super !!

John

Im pretty sure it will be difficult to pack safely at 500 grams due to the fact that this Edition includes a 32 page booklet - of course that is as long as supply last- hope it wont go like it did for Shutter Island- they ran out of the ones with the booklets and started to deliver just the normal ones, which were (under this considereation) more expensive then the amazon.fr one.

Great job your doing offering a GB for this bidou. Super !!

John

Thank you John ! :)

Do not worry about the booklet, I will choose each copy in store. Everybody will look at me with big eyes when I will take about 20 copies of this steelbook, but it is for the community ! :scat::D

Hey everybody !

Payment for this FNAC exclusive Expendables steelbook is now required ;)

I will send PM to everybody on the list.

Thanks again,
All the best

Bidou

payment going now sorry for delays don't use this site very often and I don't get message notifications will have to look into how to set it up :)

Hey guys,

I have all of your copies in perfect shape :D
I try to mail them to you as soon as possible. I'll send a PM to each of you with your tracking number :)

Thanks again for your confidence,
All the best

Bidou

Status
Not open for further replies.