Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99

b8dfc233-f591-490a-badc-504566470430 Medium.jpeg

cc1d660f-ef7a-4aa2-a8cf-d0b35dc50935 Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interstellar? Have you genuinely not seen or heard of it? It's Nolan's masterpiece, and that's saying something given the rest of his filmography. Highly suggest you go watch it :thumbs:
I think it's a joke. It's not silly old crap like Enter the Dragon or Citizen Kane after all. :naughty:

What's the movie like? Any good?

It's the story of a farmer who thinks that space is cool. So he decides to take off in a spaceship with two friends and a one girl (which seems very promising). Together they’re going to visit cool planets recommended by tourist guides. They hope to have a lot of fun.
On the first, they take a dip in the sea. Unfortunately, one of his friends who swims very badly, and who didn't take his duck buoy, disappear swept away by a wave.

After this cruel loss, they travel to an icy planet. At least no risk of drowning. There they find a new friend who was having a nap. They wake him. But this new friend seems to suffer of intense brain freeze, which have altered his psyche.
After a fight, the new friend tries to steal their spaceship. But when he breaks the lock, the door blows his face.

Our hero, a little upset by his misadventures, therefore decides to go for a walk in the local library. At first, the library did not look very inviting because it was poorly lit. He plays with books and dust. Once he's finished, he thinks it would be nice to go back to Earth.

I let you discover what's happening after that.

Last edited:
It's the story of a farmer who decides that space is cool. So he decides to take off in a spaceship with two friends and a one girl (which seems very promising). Together they’re going to visit cool planets recommended by tourist guides. They hope to have a lot of fun.
On the first, they take a dip in the sea. Unfortunately, one of his friends who swims very badly, and who didn't take his duck buoy, disappear swept away by a wave.

After this cruel loss, they travel to an icy planet. At least no risk of drowning. There they find a new friend who was having a nap. They wake him. But this new friend seems to suffer of intense brain freeze, which have altered his psyche.
After a fight, the new friend tries to steal their spaceship. But when he breaks the lock, the door blows his face.

Our hero, a little upset by his misadventures, therefore decides to go for a walk in the local library. At first, the library did not look very inviting because it was poorly lit. He plays with books and dust. Once he's finished, he thinks it would be nice to go back to Earth.

I let you discover what's happening after that.
Nice Copy Paste. :giggle:

I think it's a joke. It's not silly old crap like Enter the Dragon or Citizen Kane after all. :naughty:
I don't think it was by the response lol tbh, i think there's probably more chance of current 4k or steelbook buyers to have seen interstellar than either of those.. youth plays factor..

I have to say I wasn’t impressed by the 4K of Interstellar, but I would buy it again (having sold the 4K disc) for the steelbook.

As for the script, the bit about ‘love is the one thing we’re capable of perceiving that transcends the dimensions of time and space’ makes me reach for the sick bag. It makes me want to slap Anne Hathaway too, although I should probably slap the Nolans.

Reactions: Lutzo
I have to say I wasn’t impressed by the 4K of Interstellar, but I would buy it again (having sold the 4K disc) for the steelbook.

As for the script, the bit about ‘love is the one thing we’re capable of perceiving that transcends the dimensions of time and space’ makes me reach for the sick bag. It makes me want to slap Anne Hathaway too, although I should probably slap the Nolans.

Which part of her anatomy do you want to slap? Anne Hathaway's butt? :naughty: