Iron Man 2 - Media Markt / IronMan 1/2 Amazon.de Groupbuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Well guys and gals im going to do a group buy on these Steelbooks .. Price for IM2 Media Markt Exkl. is not known at this moment.

Iron Man 1&2 Steelbook i am doing at cost (right now it is at 38 Euros)

Ship worldwide.

All EU countries are 5,45 Euro , USA Canada and other parts of the World is 8,05 Euro.

Paypal fees must be covered by buyer . The are as follows :

1) EU - 2% +0,35 cent

2) Rest the World - 4% +0,35 cent.

Shipping is always with Tracking and insured up to the amount of 30 Euros.

I am also doing this group buy on another Forum.

Just post if your interested...

John

Waiting List :

1) Il Furiano - paid- shipped together with another steelbook- Tracking # please ask
2) Crashkelly - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask (I just love doing this for you my friend, your always so nice and polite!!)
3) GaryWW - BL!!
4) Wreck - awaiting payment
5) Owen - - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask
6) apsmith21 - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask
7) BluRayJunkie - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask
8) Horhay - awaiting payment
9) Digitalbabe- reserved for ongoing Trade
10) Buffalo MX - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask

Freedom88 - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask (Gamer & Pandorum) - IM2 and KB2 have not been packed yet.
Coxy - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask

Please no PMs anymore- just put your name in the Thread, if i can fullfill i will add your name to the list. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Has mine left fella as I've had no acknowledgement? Thanks in advance.

Yeah i wanted to wait until i got word on if i could post the tracking here in Thread... i got the word eraly this morning , just havent gotten around to it...

Ill send you yours though per PN personally...

@Il Furiano I sent you your tracking also to you through PN...

You guys can track it the first couple of days through www.deutschepost.de/tracking using your Tracking number and the shipment date from 30.09.10. After the few days (when it arrives in your land) you can check online by your local postal service - (USA is usps.com - for other places im not sure) using the same tracking number and you can see it. Be aware though that the update services are not always correct....that it takes also a couple of days dont forget.

John

yes as stated in my Pn to you .

All packages that have been paid for have left my house and are on there way to you guys...

@Horay's leaves tomorrow - Monday 04.10

Take care John

hi john mine arrivered this morning very very fast delivery from germany to the uk very well packed and arrivered in perfect condition
thank you m8.

Package arrived yesterday John. Very impressed with the packaging and speed of delivery here to the UK.

Thanks for all your help fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.