Iron Man 2 - Media Markt / IronMan 1/2 Amazon.de Groupbuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Well guys and gals im going to do a group buy on these Steelbooks .. Price for IM2 Media Markt Exkl. is not known at this moment.

Iron Man 1&2 Steelbook i am doing at cost (right now it is at 38 Euros)

Ship worldwide.

All EU countries are 5,45 Euro , USA Canada and other parts of the World is 8,05 Euro.

Paypal fees must be covered by buyer . The are as follows :

1) EU - 2% +0,35 cent

2) Rest the World - 4% +0,35 cent.

Shipping is always with Tracking and insured up to the amount of 30 Euros.

I am also doing this group buy on another Forum.

Just post if your interested...

John

Waiting List :

1) Il Furiano - paid- shipped together with another steelbook- Tracking # please ask
2) Crashkelly - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask (I just love doing this for you my friend, your always so nice and polite!!)
3) GaryWW - BL!!
4) Wreck - awaiting payment
5) Owen - - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask
6) apsmith21 - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask
7) BluRayJunkie - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask
8) Horhay - awaiting payment
9) Digitalbabe- reserved for ongoing Trade
10) Buffalo MX - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask

Freedom88 - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask (Gamer & Pandorum) - IM2 and KB2 have not been packed yet.
Coxy - paid- shipped- Tracking # please ask

Please no PMs anymore- just put your name in the Thread, if i can fullfill i will add your name to the list. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
So i got them in .. i will start to write the invoice.
im2a.jpg

im21.jpg

im3o.jpg

Have fun watching :)

¡excelente!

do you have a pic of back cover?, and one witout dics?, pls

b-day came 1 week early, lol

if I made the math correct and those steels are for this forum GB I will get one!!!!

Last edited:
one for me is available? :D

edit:thank you anyway, but I'm not more interested

Last edited:
nope not everywhere

John

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

im2a.jpg

im21.jpg

im3o.jpg

People People , please understand that i am not only "servcing" this board , but 3 others so that makes 4 all togehter with each 10 steelbooks...

I have more but not meant for the group buy , they can be bought at a more higher price then what the members who got into the group buy.

Please understand this type of thing involves alot of time and effort and the extra copies are meant to "compensate" for my time, gas, and labor.

If your intersted in a copy then let me know.

John

Hi John,

Please PM me price you're after for the MM IM2 :scat:

People People , please understand that i am not only "servcing" this board , but 3 others so that makes 4 all togehter with each 10 steelbooks...

I have more but not meant for the group buy , they can be bought at a more higher price then what the members who got into the group buy.

Please understand this type of thing involves alot of time and effort and the extra copies are meant to "compensate" for my time, gas, and labor.

John

John

payment sent, thanks

On my iPhone so can't pm at moment, I'll buy one if you pm the price to me and an invoice and I'll let you know asap, owen

Status
Not open for further replies.