Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
ironmangermanfront.jpg

ironmangermanside.jpg

Released by Concorde - Iron Man in Germany is a 1 disc steelbook, but the disc is region free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DevilSmoke
Been on the hunt for this particular steel for a while now and been noticing a few sealed copies go in the $220-250 range while open copies fluctuate even more between prices. My question for you all is what do you value a new copy at in terms of dollars? And what do you value an open mint copy at?

Thanks all!

$75-90 open $150 sealed. One of the less favored Iron Man's tho. Pretty sure u can catch a good deal on ebay on this if u are patient.

$75-90 open $150 sealed. One of the less favored Iron Man's tho. Pretty sure u can catch a good deal on ebay on this if u are patient.

Thanks for the quick reply! Yeah I know exactly what you mean on the being patient aspect. I LOVE this steel a lot personally. I know the Future Shop version is the one that gets all the love but to me this particular one is better. I love the simple yet awesome cover and I feel the inside artwork is beautiful. To each their own I guess.

Thanks for the reply again though, its nice to see what others are willing to pay. I dont want to spend an arm and leg.

Regards

IMO this is the superior version of the Iron Man steels, much better looking them the FS one everyone gets crazy about.

I still do think there is better art out there for Iron Man that has not been used for a steelbook and someone should release one of those instead of re releasing old designs.

If only there wasn't any German writing on it, it would be the perfect IM! Love the blue banner and the art!

Someone Got lucky in that auction! I just purchased a mint/sealed copy and something in me doesn't want me to open it :angry: I'm going to try to find myself an open one lol I love this steelbook!

I would keep it sealed, it's a rare steel and more value keeping it in the original condition.